I'm currently watching Impact Wrestling for the first time in about 5 years...

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
And it has fallen waaaaaaaaay off. This looks almost like an ROH show, even down to the meager crowd size.
:francis:
On a side note, I didn't know that Willie Mack, D-Lo Brown, and Joey Ryan had re-signed with them.
:leon:
RVD is officially :flabbynsick:status now.

Maybe they should merge with ROH (& possibly the NWA) to become a viable alternative to WWE and AEW.
:jbhmm:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Current TNA >>>>>>>>>>> ROH for sure

NWA isn't a real promotion

AEW is the alternative to WWE, TNA is the mid size alternative already.
It's sad. I used to really enjoy ROH, but they're on life support. I haven't seen NWA; outside of the Midnight Express winning and defending the tag titles (extremely :flabbynsick:).
It seems that business is down across the whole pro wrestling industry.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I can’t speak on the matches, but Impact for damn sure has better vignettes and backstage segments than the WWE and it’s not even close :laff:genuinely funny/entertaining stuff that isn’t forced nor insults your intelligence.

Did you see that segment where Johnny Swinger thought he shyt in Petey Williams bag and turns out it was Ken Shamrock's bag? :russ:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Did you see that segment where Johnny Swinger thought he shyt in Petey Williams bag and turns out it was Ken Shamrock's bag? :russ:

:mjlol:That segment, the Moose b-ball court and gym ones, and the Katie Forbes one where she thought Jordynne Grace was valet were some of the funniest shyt I’ve seen in awhile :laff:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Random But I Saw A Table For 3 On The Network Where They Showed Clips Of A Kurt Angle vs Sting Match From TNA, How The Hell Is WWE Allowed To Use That Footage?