I'm currently watching Impact Wrestling for the first time in about 5 years...

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Random But I Saw A Table For 3 On The Network Where They Showed Clips Of A Kurt Angle vs Sting Match From TNA, How The Hell Is WWE Allowed To Use That Footage?

They paid/asked for it in exchange for promoting Impact+ app at the end of the ep. They've done it a few times with AJ, Sting, Angle, and Matt Hardy. They were doing it regularly for a while with ROH/NJ/various indies as well, but now it's mostly just Evolve/Shimmer footage with the occasional TNA clip.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I think this would be dope, but they should do it through matches and storylines rather than just announcing it on twitter

It’s not happening but it’s fun to think about
NWA & ROH actually were cross promoting at the beginning of the year. Then suddenly, those matches stopped.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
And it has fallen waaaaaaaaay off. This looks almost like an ROH show, even down to the meager crowd size.
:francis:
On a side note, I didn't know that Willie Mack, D-Lo Brown, and Joey Ryan had re-signed with them.
:leon:
RVD is officially :flabbynsick:status now.

Maybe they should merge with ROH (& possibly the NWA) to become a viable alternative to WWE and AEW.
:jbhmm:

I think this would be dope, but they should do it through matches and storylines rather than just announcing it on twitter

It’s not happening but it’s fun to think about

they really should merge tho, like at this point it’s bad business if they didn’t. Why wouldn’t they merge? There is no way in hell im watching NWA power or impact at this point. AEW is good enough alt. And neither impact nor nwa gives me a good enough reason to care to watch another hour of wrestling. IF Anything I will check out NJPW first.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they really should merge tho, like at this point it’s bad business if they didn’t. Why wouldn’t they merge? There is no way in hell im watching NWA power or impact at this point. AEW is good enough alt. And neither impact nor nwa gives me a good enough reason to care to watch another hour of wrestling. IF Anything I will check out NJPW first.

I agree with you, but I don't think it will happen because the people that run these companies would have to put their egos aside and form a company together

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Been watching impact lately and it's def the most entertaining wrestling show out. wrestlers court with Tommy dreamer and joey Ryan was funny. Tommy Dreamer is legit funny.

This is :russ::russ::russ:

Anthem owns a TV network now, so there's no way Impact is getting cancelled.

The writing for this skit was really sharp. Johnny Swinger talking in carny being mad at Joey stealing his rizzats and wanting pizzills in the settlement :laff:

The constant trolling of Edge is :lolbron:

That meta commentary on wrestling is definitely smarter than pretty much every other show in the genre right now.:dead:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
This is :russ::russ::russ:

Anthem owns a TV network now, so there's no way Impact is getting cancelled.

The writing for this skit was really sharp. Johnny Swinger talking in carny being mad at Joey stealing his rizzats and wanting pizzills in the settlement :laff:

The constant trolling of Edge is :lolbron:

That meta commentary on wrestling is definitely smarter than pretty much every other show in the genre right now.:dead:
I just listened to edge's theme music a few times because of Tommy trolling edge in this.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

I thought the Johnny Swinger signing reeked of desperation at first, but this "stuck in the 80's/early 90's" character he's doing is gold

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I agree with you, but I don't think it will happen because the people that run these companies would have to put their egos aside and form a company together
It should at least be easy for Impact & the NWA.
Impact is a part of the NWA lineage, so there's history there. They also have the Billy Corgan connection.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Im saying how can they have egos? what have they accomplished to have an ego?