I'm currently watching Impact Wrestling for the first time in about 5 years...

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im saying how can they have egos? what have they accomplished to have an ego?

bruh, we both know there's some retail assistant managers out there that have egos :lolbron:

so people that are running their own wrestling promotion probably think they have the answers on some level

I mean, maybe they can get together and run an association like the old NWA where they all pitch in to have one world champion? I could see that + some co-branded crossover events happening, but not a full merger

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
They had to lose all of their top talent and change ownership multiple times before they figured out how put together a consistent 2 hour show. :snoop:

since their inception in 2002, they've been far more consistent than the WWE, which this board devotes 80% of their attention too.

the only bad period they really had was the Hogan era, along with a few spotty stretches here-n-there.

I'll never understand stupid threads like these, where people pride themselves on ignorance.

Some dude on here told me they had better shows than wwe and aew :mjlol:

what I said was that they had arguably the two best shows out the year.

and I didn't tell you specifically. you jumped in the convo, then i dismissed you on some high school chit, when I noticed that you were a dikkhead.

Im saying how can they have egos? what have they accomplished to have an ego?

:what:

between this and that NBA legends thread, I now see that youre not the brightest bulb.

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
since their inception in 2002, they've been far more consistent than the WWE, which this board devotes 80% of their attention too.

the only bad period they really had was the Hogan era, along with a few spotty stretches here-n-there.

I'll never understand stupid threads like these, where people pride themselves on ignorance.

what I said was that they had arguably the two best shows out the year.

and I didn't tell you specifically. you jumped in the convo, then i dismissed you on some high school chit, when I noticed that you were a dikkhead.

:what:

between this and that NBA legends thread, I now see that youre not the brightest bulb.

your POV is trash :yeshrug:

why are you quoting me, idgaf about some loser Indy promotion, that has a nerve to be too arrogant to merge to become legit competition.
Impact hasn’t been good since like 2010 and aside from a few decent wrestlers, they have gone from almost a number 2 to like tied with fukking ROH and NWA for last place. Until they merge, fukk this company and fukk NWA too.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
your POV is trash :yeshrug:

why are you quoting me, idgaf about some loser Indy promotion, that has a nerve to be too arrogant to merge to become legit competition.
Impact hasn’t been good since like 2010 and aside from a few decent wrestlers, they have gone from almost a number 2 to like tied with fukking ROH and NWA for last place. Until they merge, fukk this company and fukk NWA too.

awful post.

and if you "don't give a f*ck", then why are you in here typing essays?

Rayzah

Daps
awful post.

and if you "don't give a f*ck", then why are you in here typing essays?
1. I wasn’t talking to you initially
2. If my posts are trash and I’m as dumb as you say then quit quoting me
3. 3 lines is not an essay. This ain’t twitter you what I said to you would have taken 3 seconds to say you can’t get your point out in under 180 characters.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
1. I wasn’t talking to you initially
2. If my posts are trash and I’m as dumb as you say then quit quoting me
3. 3 lines is not an essay. This ain’t twitter you what I said to you would have taken 3 seconds to say you can’t get your point out in under 180 characters.

I will apologize for #3. I was looking at a minimized screen earlier.

youre casual tho. you just said impact/ROH/NWA are battling for LAST place.
that's cool if youre casual, but stop barking so loud.
and it doesn't matter who youre talking to. its a message board, not a PM box.

Rayzah

Daps
I will apologize for #3. I was looking at a minimized screen earlier.

youre casual tho. you just said impact/ROH/NWA are battling for LAST place.
that's cool if youre casual, but stop barking so loud.
and it doesn't matter who youre talking to. its a message board, not a PM box.
Based on my response in the other thread. All I’m a say is whatever :yeshrug: Maybe I am or maybe I just don’t like low budget Indy style wrestling from a company that has regressed so much over the years. Whatever I’m still not watching, nxt fills the Indy small market wrestling fix for me and if I need more I will check njpw

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Yeah when it started in 2012 it was actually a dope "who dun it?" storyline but it fell off sometime in 2013.
Aces & 8's had the same problem as the NWO. It eventually became too much of a good thing, and they tried to book Aces & 8's as "cool heels" instead of pure villains. It was a classic case of doing too much.