Invest in AirTags before your Next Flight

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
At first I thought someone just stole her bag and she blamed United.

Turns out that United may have a shady practice of having third party services deliver this shyt

Yea that’s exactly what it is.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
throw some tiny part the tsa considers a firearm into your luggage and it'll never get lost again. this also allows you to use your own locks instead of the tsa mandated ones which anyone can make a key for. every baggage handler knows what the red tag means, who's gonna target the bag that's guaranteed to have the atf crawling up their ass?

edit: i'm pretty sure they also won't send it on those courier services like in the twitter post cause most of the time i have to show id at the airline's desk to pick it up

Last edited:

Anton

All Star
Daps
Tel me you dont have a passport without telling me brehs... :russ:
Having a passport is not the flex you think it is... it cost like $100 and you probably fly economy and cant afford real estate in your city

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Having a passport is not the flex you think it is... it cost like $100 and you probably fly economy and cant afford real estate in your city
All of that is still OK. Rather that, than not experiencing the world for a few weeks break with friends and family.

I spent 2 weeks in Europe with a bookbag and the clothes on my back. It can be done.
Let me guess. You travelled alone and everyone stayed away from you?