Invest in AirTags before your Next Flight

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can fit four days worth of clean clothes in my bookbag. You gotta roll your clothes into tight tubes instead of folding. Add on the clothes I'm wearing and I can EASILY go 2 weeks. Yall lugging around all this unnecessary shyt for no reason. Ain't nobody checking to see if I wore the same thing twice when I'm on vacation. So long as it's clean, who the fukk really cares how many outfits you have back at the hotel?

yeah I can realistically get a week/week and a half of clothes, socks, underwear, etc. inside of a carry-on bag/case…rolled up pants/jeans, shirts, t-shirts take up the most space and maybe an extra pair of shoes

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This must be you touching down in Barcelona, right ? :pachaha:

23183291-depressed-senior-business-man-without-a-job-and-homeless-on-the-street-holding-a-suitcase-wearing-a-.jpg

what word search did you use to google this pic? :russ:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
peasant…I just buy new everything when I travel overseas, then throw it all away when I’m ready to return

There is a scene in "The Toy" with Richard Pryor where Jackie Gleason tells him that he never wore the same pair of socks twice. This is not something to brag about.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is a scene in "The Toy" with Richard Pryor where Jackie Gleason tells him that he never wore the same pair of socks twice. This is not something to brag about.

nikkas hated dame dash for saying the same shyt :mjlol:

anyways that’s not anything major…you can buy new socks all the time for less than a monthly phone bill…it’s other MAJOR expenses that have folks going broke fast

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
its crazy because when you travel you supposed to travel light asf... that third big ass suitcase not always needed...:why:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
nikkas hated dame dash for saying the same shyt :mjlol:

anyways that’s not anything major…you can buy new socks all the time for less than a monthly phone bill…it’s other MAJOR expenses that have folks going broke fast

Why take the precious time out of your vacation time to shop for socks?
This is the way I rock it on vacation....
I'm not wealthy. When I travel, I do it in a utilitarian manner while keeping the enjoyment of the trip in mind.
I'm not dropping stupid money on a hotel or b&b. It makes no sense. Yes, I want a nice place to come back to after seeing the city but...that's all it really is. A home base to clean up and rest. Whatever bells and whistles you think you need is on you. Have fun paying for it.
I have no problem wearing a pair of jeans 2 days in a row if that means saving hundreds, if not thousands of dollars transporting goods that you view as disposable while purchasing new gear to replace it.

Are you fukking insane?

Supa Hot Fire Rekt GIF - Supa Hot Fire Rekt Burn GIFs

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why take the precious time out of your vacation time to shop for socks?
This is the way I rock it on vacation....
I'm not wealthy. When I travel, I do it in a utilitarian manner while keeping the enjoyment of the trip in mind.
I'm not dropping stupid money on a hotel or b&b. It makes no sense. Yes, I want a nice place to come back to after seeing the city but...that's all it really is. A home base to clean up and rest. Whatever bells and whistles you think you need is on you. Have fun paying for it.
I have no problem wearing a pair of jeans 2 days in a row if that means saving hundreds, if not thousands of dollars transporting goods that you view as disposable while purchasing new gear to replace it.

Are you fukking insane?

I usually pay someone else to do it…but my apologies…you’re to broke for me to have opened up this line of conversation with you

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I usually pay someone else to do it…but my apologies…you’re to broke for me to have opened up this line of conversation with you

You are clearly on a different level than I.

I will return to my hole in the ground.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are clearly on a different level than I.

I will return to my hole in the ground.

hey I don’t want to come off as snooty so next time you travel somewhere, let me know a week in advance and I will have leave my discarded items in a location of your choosing for you to find