Invest in AirTags before your Next Flight

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I can fit four days worth of clean clothes in my bookbag. You gotta roll your clothes into tight tubes instead of folding. Add on the clothes I'm wearing and I can EASILY go 2 weeks. Yall lugging around all this unnecessary shyt for no reason. Ain't nobody checking to see if I wore the same thing twice when I'm on vacation. So long as it's clean, who the fukk really cares how many outfits you have back at the hotel?

Nobody.

You are flexing on yourself.
Yea until you walk out to the pool and the fat bytch across the way points and yells “didn’t that nikka have that shyt on yesterday!!!??” Now everytime her and her fat friends walk past you they whisper blue suit :dead:

Naw I’m fukkin wit u

But real talk this lil chick I kno went on a vacay and was in the pool…this lil girl came up to her and asked if she was Lizzo :deadrose:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can fit four days worth of clean clothes in my bookbag. You gotta roll your clothes into tight tubes instead of folding. Add on the clothes I'm wearing and I can EASILY go 2 weeks. Yall lugging around all this unnecessary shyt for no reason. Ain't nobody checking to see if I wore the same thing twice when I'm on vacation. So long as it's clean, who the fukk really cares how many outfits you have back at the hotel?

Nobody.

This must be you touching down in Barcelona, right ? :pachaha:

23183291-depressed-senior-business-man-without-a-job-and-homeless-on-the-street-holding-a-suitcase-wearing-a-.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Nobody.

Yup
I went to europe in early december and I just had a backpack. All you have to do is laundry, and I'd throw away socks/underwears every night to keep my bag even lighter

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Brehs in here I think having excessive luggage like a female is a flex :mjlol:

Minimalist Gang for the Win :blessed:

Yeah. Like wtf are you doing that you need that much stuff.
You need to realize that the environment is the main character in your trip... Not you.
You are there to experience the place you are visiting. Let it soak into you. Take something away from it that is intangible.
Lugging a shyt ton of drip is :pachaha: status imo.
I'm in and out of a train, plane, automobile or abode in under 20 minutes at the drop of a hat and ready to do whatever.

Yall clowning.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Say your broke and have never left your state without saying your broke and have never left your state
Broke?

:mjlol:

Never left the state? Last time I counted, I’ve been to 27 states. Does leaving the country count? Maybe I’ve traveled enough since I was a kid to value packing light? The first time I went to Europe I was a teenager. FOH. I’m leaving the country AGAIN this month. Don’t even want to go honestly but it’s a family trip.

nikkas stay projecting.

:snoop:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Third party baggage services can be sketchy, depending on your city. Delivery drivers are usually dudes with nothing to lose.