Invest in AirTags before your Next Flight

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
May be an image of text that says 'Security at every level of the airport is insane until you get to the baggage claim. Then it's like take whatever bag you want.'

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
All of that is still OK. Rather that, than not experiencing the world for a few weeks break with friends and family.

Let me guess. You travelled alone and everyone stayed away from you?

Went with my wife and stayed with friends in London, then bounced around air b&b's in a couple other countries before returning to friend's crib in London.

Anton

All Star
Daps
All of that is still OK. Rather that, than not experiencing the world for a few weeks break with friends and family.

Flying economy and staying at Herbert's sleep shack for a few nights is not experiencing the world.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I can fit four days worth of clean clothes in my bookbag. You gotta roll your clothes into tight tubes instead of folding. Add on the clothes I'm wearing and I can EASILY go 2 weeks. Yall lugging around all this unnecessary shyt for no reason. Ain't nobody checking to see if I wore the same thing twice when I'm on vacation. So long as it's clean, who the fukk really cares how many outfits you have back at the hotel?

Nobody.

You are flexing on yourself.