Is a treadmill all you need to lose weight?

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Yeah I lost 30 a few years ago with only the treadmill and watching what I ate. Cutting out sugars, no drinks at all(haven't had a soda in years and it feels great!) Drink lots of water.

Took a few months but yeah...it works.

Ohh Marty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Up Norf
get an elliptical machine that works ur whole body....and since u a guy, as long as u cut out pop and replace junk food with fruits and low calorie snacks you will lose that weight in no time. My 300 lb cousin lost 60 lbs in 4 months just working out on a elliptical machine and replaced pop with water.

Daps
I lost 40 pounds running. If you get at least an hour three times a week you will lose the weight. Especially if you change your diet.

get an elliptical machine that works ur whole body....and since u a guy, as long as u cut out pop and replace junk food with fruits and low calorie snacks you will lose that weight in no time. My 300 lb cousin lost 60 lbs in 4 months just working out on a elliptical machine and replaced pop with water.

im feeling motivated, brehs :gladbron:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Cut out sweets, pasteries, and sugary drinks and run at least 3-5 miles 4-6 times a week. I've always done cardio but weight wise I got stuck at a certain point and no matter how much I worked out I wasn't getting below that point. I cut out the sweets and I started losing weight again.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh, I Lost 25 Pounds Last Month

Gave Up Sweets, Gave Up Soda, Ate Smaller Portions, Ate Healthier Foods

Did Some Light Jogging/Walking

And Boom

Like Everyone Else Said, It's All About Your Diet

Once You Stick With Changing Ya Eating Habits Your NEW Way Of Healthy Eating Will Be Your Habit, Which Is A Good Habit To Have

Oh Yeah No Bread And A shyt Ton Of Water

Closest I Get To Bread Is A Few Croutons In A Salad

Ohh Marty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Up Norf
wouldnt they be worn and torn and all that shyt?

not at all.....the one I bought was almost new...the woman had just recently lost her job and was moving back in with her mom in Seattle and she needed the money for whatever reasons. Look like she just took it out of the box, still had the warranty, dvds. and manuals with it. I hit a sweet lick :shaq:

For example here is one for $50

5Ib5G45V03Kc3F83Jfc52639dc61c89da176d.jpg

one for 30

5If5G95Ja3E93L13N1c52b6c29c1686df1927.jpg

:smugfavre:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm too cheap to pay for a gym also. I run outside 12 months a year given the weather is at least 25 degrees. since it was mild this winter, I didn't miss really any days of running even in the winter.

like MM$ said, if u have a calorie deficiency you will lose weight. I dont even lift weights anymore.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
fick a treadmill run outside. unless you live in a dangerous neighborhood

I run outside in any neighborhood. in any weather other than rain. I run outside in good neighborhoods or bad. sometimes I run in the suburbs out by my job. other times I run in the park by crib. or I hit the lakefton. as long as I have my workout clothes and shoes, I'll stop and run in places. I like running in different places cuz u get to see different shyt. treadmill running is boring as hell too.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Cardio is the main means of weight loss and being fit

but the treadmill can not compete with the ellipitical (it has to be a real ellipitical, not them cheap ass pieces of shyt you buy at Sears) them shyts are poorly made and burn less that half the calories the real ones do

to burn the same amount of calories on a treadmill in an hour that you burn on an ellipitical you have to have the treadmill on the highest height and a very quick paced walk or jog(height at level 20, speed at 3.8 or higher)

I burn inbetween 1300 and 1600 calories an hour on the ellipitical- compared to 900-1100 on the treadmill

Plus, accidents occur on the treadmill more than any other piece of equipment in the gym

I say run outside and do the ellipitical- that is the best method

and run stairs or the stairmaster machine to build leg muscle

I do cardio everyday for atleast 1hr 30 mins

some days 2-3hrs

and i feel fukking great

Daps
Cardio is the main means of weight loss and being fit

but the treadmill can not compete with the ellipitical (it has to be a real ellipitical, not them cheap ass pieces of shyt you buy at Sears) them shyts are poorly made and burn less that half the calories the real ones do

to burn the same amount of calories on a treadmill in an hour that you burn on an ellipitical you have to have the treadmill on the highest height and a very quick paced walk or jog(height at level 20, speed at 3.8 or higher)

I burn inbetween 1300 and 1600 calories an hour on the ellipitical- compared to 900-1100 on the treadmill

Plus, accidents occur on the treadmill more than any other piece of equipment in the gym

I say run outside and do the ellipitical- that is the best method

and run stairs or the stairmaster machine to build leg muscle

I do cardio everyday for atleast 1hr 30 mins

some days 2-3hrs

and i feel fukking great

:noah: im back to being demoralized

* heads to Wendy's for a baconaor *