Is a treadmill all you need to lose weight?

Daps
how about jumprope? i hear thats more effective than the treadmill? any youtube videos for cardio workouts, mans need a visual!

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
how about jumprope? i hear thats more effective than the treadmill? any youtube videos for cardio workouts, mans need a visual!

might as well download the pylo workout from p90x for the same effect x 50

first 15 minutes makes me feel like :sadbron:

Daps
might as well download the pylo workout from p90x for the same effect x 50

first 15 minutes makes me feel like :sadbron:

thanks, im 180 - 5'9. not fat, but just way outta shape. got some chest fat. how do i reduce the chest fat, (doubt its gyno) i know theres no spot reducing methods, besides p90x. anything more simplier? like jumprope, i got some weights, curlbar and treadmill.

lemme know thanks!

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Breh, I Lost 25 Pounds Last Month

Gave Up Sweets, Gave Up Soda, Ate Smaller Portions, Ate Healthier Foods

Did Some Light Jogging/Walking

And Boom

Like Everyone Else Said, It's All About Your Diet

Once You Stick With Changing Ya Eating Habits Your NEW Way Of Healthy Eating Will Be Your Habit, Which Is A Good Habit To Have

Oh Yeah No Bread And A shyt Ton Of Water

Closest I Get To Bread Is A Few Croutons In A Salad
See pm

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

Yes Jumproping works... I alternate cardio exercises from doing HIIT on the stationary bike, Running 3 miles on the treadmill, and jumproping (As close to 1000 reps in 10 minutes as possible)

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The treadmill would be a great aid in losing weight...however you must eat the right amount to lose weight and the right foods

You can also combine a body weight workout with the treadmill. Do all styles of pushups dips and planks and see if you can eventually get a bench and some adjustable dumbells.

Every day do 15 minute intervals then 15 minute steady state on the cardio. For intervals do 3 for a minute then do 7 or more for the minute sprint and keep alternating then when those 15 minutes are up do 15 minutes on 5

Every now and then you can do 2 or 3 minutes in your sprint intervals to ramp up intensity.

Best of luck

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
74% of your weight loss is based on changing your diet to a healthier one and 26% based on exercise. You can work-out like a pro but if you are eating poorly, you won't lose weight.

Regardless of whether you go outside to run or use a treadmill, set up goals for yourself. Goals that push you beyond a comfortable pace. In the beginning, you may need to combine walking and jogging in order to complete a particular distance. As you lose weight and improve your health, you can do more jogging and less walking.