Is Chemistry Stronger Than Physical Attraction?

Daps
Reppin
X
:mindblown: You're 30? How? You look 19. Dat melanin. :banderas:
Black women are the GOAT when it comes to aging, you already know. My grandmother's skin and complexion is:wow: Went to Abyssinian in Harlem last Mother's Day. They had a competition to see who the newest and oldest mothers were for a bouquet of flowers:mjlol:
Had smooth skinned 95 year old women standing up like:youngsabo::myman::salute: I was :deadrose:

Eta: @bcrusaderw are you avoiding the questions:comeon:?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chemistry is way more important than looks, the most average even below average will be beautiful to you if you have good chemistry with each other. Granted looks are like the honey that even allow for you to know if they is any chemistry to be found there.

I use to be really shallow, but once I actually fell in love the 1st time (really fell in love) I realized that looks and physical attraction only matter so much.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
You can have chemistry with someone and not be sexually attracted to them. That non-sexual chemistry is what attracts you to other people and it's how you make friends.

But when you do find that person that you have sexual chemistry with and you're also physically attracted to them? :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
X
You can have chemistry with someone and not be sexually attracted to them. That non-sexual chemistry is what attracts you to other people and it's how you make friends.

But when you do find that person that you have sexual chemistry with and you're also physically attracted to them? :ohlawd:
True. But all of that is crazy rare, ime. There was definitely a sexual/physical attraction in the situation I mentioned, but it was weird to because it seemed to come out of nowhere since it was only somewhat aesthetically based, if that makes sense. I mean it was more of a demeanor thing.

Chemistry is the foundation for long term relationships lol.
So when it comes to casual dating or sex, chemistry isn't important for you? Maybe I'm going about things the wrong way:patrice:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
True. But all of that is crazy rare, ime. There was definitely a sexual/physical attraction in the situation I mentioned, but it was weird to because it seemed to come out of nowhere since it was only somewhat aesthetically based, if that makes sense. I mean it was more of a demeanor thing.

So when it comes to casual dating or sex, chemistry isn't important for you? Maybe I'm going about things the wrong way:patrice:
Lol, casual dating/sex you should be able to chill or stand being in their company. At least be comfortable enough to get dressed or smoke/drink/ chill in each other's company, so there's no rush and you don't feel like you're being kicked out.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Chemistry is most attractive to me. I ended up hooked on a :flabbynsick: lightskin blasian because of a mix of chemistry and good D. Gave me an appreciation for teddy bears.

Chemistry will have me overlooking certain physical traits because I enjoy spending time with that person and that is where most of the value lies.
Oh so you went for the lightskin eh? Do you hate your father lol

Looks to get my attention chemistry to keep me interested .
This because these dudes messing with Shrek talking about personality must be Fionna themselves. We can be cool but if your unattractive to me that's not going to work beyond friendship.

Chemistry is way more important than looks, the most average even below average will be beautiful to you if you have good chemistry with each other. Granted looks are like the honey that even allow for you to know if they is any chemistry to be found there.

I use to be really shallow, but once I actually fell in love the 1st time (really fell in love) I realized that looks and physical attraction only matter so much.
Nah son looks/personality are about the same. Now maybe when you older nobody caring about looks but when your younger that's reserved for cats that ain't that hot themselves. It has to be some looks on the same level as the personality or close because that personality makes you beautiful that's that new age everybody get a trophy shyt. If you not attractive we can be friends but enough to date somebody shyt. I got options breh and anybody with options going to get the best they can get outside of a few outliers.

Daps
Reppin
X
Lol, casual dating/sex you should be able to chill or stand being in their company. At least be comfortable enough to get dressed or smoke weed in each other's company.
But I don't smoke weed :lupe: And it seems every woman I've ever met who was :usure: inclined wanted sex, no company :mjlol:

:mjcry:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
But I don't smoke weed :lupe: And it seems every woman I've ever met who was :usure: inclined wanted sex, no company :mjlol:

:mjcry:
Idk, it might be different with everyone. Some people don't like to chill because they are afraid someone will catch feelings.

My FWB situations we were generally cool with eachother. We'd chill, smoke/drink/eat, talk then fukk then I might stay over and leave in the morning.

You can do the strictly sex situation, and leave immediately after, but I like connections and cool people.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This.. idk how people can be with someone they aren't physically attracted to
I think they are most times they are attracted to the person physically but try to save face because they know their friends like :russ:, they themselves aren't that hot themselves, and or desperate. That's what I think of any cat talking about they dated somebody they weren't attracted to but the personality won them over. Bullshyt.