Is HOGAN the only wrestler who has been a Tier ZERO babyface, heel, AND tag team competitor?

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
i'm talking mount rushmore status as a face [hulkmania], heel [hollywood], and tag team [megapowers]

the only person with the triple threat like that is MAYBE bret...

austin and rock never were on that level with 2 man power trip OR rock and sock connection

Bret was a top tier face and heel, and the hart foundation...he might be there but the question is; is he on that level AT ALL though? opinion

SAVAGE might get the nod the same as hogan because their credentials are identical.

who am i forgetting? think "biggest in the business as a babyface, heel, and tag team competitor"

Daps
Reppin
California
Macho is the only other one to give the nod to, really. Maybe one of the Outsiders? Nash? No one can hang with the Hulkster with this criteria though.hbk? Depends how much the Hbk and Hunter push counted in terms of how fondly people remember that. Still, Hulk's number 1.

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
Well hold up, wait a second.

How can you say Hogan is "Mt. Rushmore status" as a tag team wrestler? The Mega Powers never held any tag belts, bruh. They were only together for like . . . two non-consecutive years.

Based off that alone, I think there's a stronger argument to be made for Bret than Hogan.

Top face in the business, top heel in the business, and one half of a truly legendary tag team.

Superstar
Daps
the mega powers could have RAN through that tag division if they wanted to.

no disrespect to any of the great tag teams from that era but come on none of them are fukkin wit hogan and macho.

If you made a John Cena and CM Punk tag team, they'd do the same thing.

Forcing two individually popular wrestlers doesn't mean they're legendary tag team status. Just two legends who happen to be in a tag team.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Well hold up, wait a second.

How can you say Hogan is "Mt. Rushmore status" as a tag team wrestler? The Mega Powers never held any tag belts, bruh. They were only together for like . . . two non-consecutive years.

Based off that alone, I think there's a stronger argument to be made for Bret than Hogan.

Top face in the business, top heel in the business, and one half of a truly legendary tag team.

mega powers? :dwillhuh:

the megapowers were the biggest thing in wrestling by a huge margin during that time and provided some of the biggest draws ever and their legacy is spoken for

Truth200

Banned
Daps
i'm talking mount rushmore status as a face [hulkmania], heel [hollywood], and tag team [megapowers]

Hogan is not on the mount rushmore of wrestling he looks down on the mount rushmore of wrestling as a God

full

Superstar
Daps
the megapowers were the biggest thing in wrestling by a huge margin during that time and provided some of the biggest draws ever and their legacy is spoken for

According to who? :heh:

Their Summerslam main event against "The Mega Bucks" was a completely forgettable gimmick tag match. Ultimate Warrior was bigger than Hogan or Savage individually that year.

When it comes to tag wrestling, Hogan is a B+ player. :umad:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Taker with the Brothers of Destruction?

And I think The Rock has to be on that level, Rock & Sock was up there. But Also Rock & Austin as a tag team had runs with the straps too. Does that not count? Hogan and Macho man of their era, really...

Also.... what about Orton with Rated RKO?