Is It Weird That Modern Disney Has Done NOTHING With Mickey Mouse?

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Mickey's not going anywhere. He still does promo. He's been back on TV doing shorts for five years. He still gets tour money. He has a residency in Vegas for the next couple years. He's been working consistently. :obama:

It's Bugs Bunny you should be worried about. He hasn't been booked for anything in years. :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's Bugs Bunny you should be worried about. He hasn't been booked for anything in years. :mjcry:

:childplease: Let Harry Potter ass do the heavy lifting :camby:

2c9.jpg

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
You know who really has fell off? I'm sorry to say this, but it's Bugs Bunny. Seriously. In 1993, Cartoon Network aired a Bugs Bunny marathon called June Bugs and it was briefly the most watched thing in the country and he was everywhere in the 90's. I'd dare say that he was even more popular than Mickey, and if he wasn't, it was very close. Everyone knew who Bugs was. However, if you ask a kid who Bugs is today and you'll probably get hit with the :yeshrug: *sighs*:to:
True. :to:

BUT I think he’ll be popular again with the Space Jam sequel.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
Do you know why? It's been deliberate of them at the company to slowly shift Mickey aka dikky away, the Mickey character was also part of ceremonies that conducted sick disgusting sexual abuse to young children!

yo you got links on this?