Is there any new music out of Florida that isn’t pillhead music?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Rick Ross the only artist out of Florida doing smoother sonically pleasing music. I know Ross is old, but damn. All the new artists just do the samething over. I like some of Kodak’s music, but he’s a Louisiana clone. And the new SoFla is a bunch of Kodak clones. And all these new Haitian artist do the same kick door, pill head anthems. Same degenerate sonically homogenized music. They all look and sound like pill heads. They all look like they got lockjaw. Nothing creative man.

:snoop:

Ross definitely the best rapper new or old outta Florida. Sonically his music is just smooth, man.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I had the same thought after shazaming that beat box song/junebug challenge by SpotEmGotEm (:hhh:at that name ) seeing the screen cap
71Cu00m-kfL._SS500_.jpg

and instantly knowing hes from Florida :francis:

In any case these new rappers are street goons who would be doing home invasions so at least this keeps them outta trouble :yeshrug:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I had the same thought after shazaming that beat box song/junebug challenge by SpotEmGotEm (:hhh:at that name ) seeing the screen cap
71Cu00m-kfL._SS500_.jpg

and instantly knowing hes from Florida :francis:

In any case these new rappers are street goons who would be doing home invasions so at least this keeps them outta trouble :yeshrug:
SpotEmGottem was the first rapper I thought of while making this thread. Like damn, he’s a clone of all these other Florida brehs. I don’t mind the wicks, because wicks been around for decades. That’s authentic Florida dreads. But the music is just...I don’t know man...:francis:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Rick Ross the only artist out of Florida doing smoother sonically pleasing music. I know Ross is old, but damn. All the new artists just do the samething over. I like some of Kodak’s music, but he’s a Louisiana clone. And the new SoFla is a bunch of Kodak clones. And all these new Haitian artist do the same kick door, pill head anthems. Same degenerate sonically homogenized music. They all look and sound like pill heads. They all look like they got lockjaw. Nothing creative man.

Ross definitely the best rapper new or old outta Florida. Sonically his music is just smooth, man.
:banderas::ohlawd::wow::mjlit:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Welcome to rap breh. Where u been? shyt been garbage for 20 years now

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Welcome to rap breh. Where u been? shyt been garbage for 20 years now
No it hasn’t. And that’s why I’m disappointed. Because there’s been so much creativity and advancement in other scenes around the nation. But these Fla brehs(outside of RaiderKlan and some of those artsy kids in the suburban parts of Broward) just do the same goofy music. And even some of the hood rappers out Florida aren’t even from the worst parts of their county. They just degenerate copy cats.

:scust:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
No it hasn’t. And that’s why I’m disappointed. Because there’s been so much creativity and advancement in other scenes around the nation. But these Fla brehs(outside of RaiderKlan and some of those artsy kids in the suburban parts of Broward) just do the same goofy music. And even some of the hood rappers out Florida aren’t even from the worst parts of their county. They just degenerate copy cats.

:scust:

Any good music put our the past decade and a half is either part of that pre 2010 era or hard to find.

Rest of this shyt is the same garbage sound and content :scust:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

can you give an example of what the Haitian in Florida are doing exactly?