Is there any new music out of Florida that isn’t pillhead music?

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I still maintain that Ace Hood is the most authentic Broward County rapper. He’s not trying to be or sound like someone he’s not. North Broward Deerfield Beach original.

what about T-Pain (Tallyho) or Flo Rida (MIA)? I went to school in Tallyho and we were always playing Tpain

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
what about T-Pain (Tallyho) or Flo Rida (MIA)? I went to school in Tallyho and we were always playing Tpain
TPain is the most talented artist out of florida. Flo Rida is himself. And he bring a great international club vibes. At this point, I’d prefer the corny clubbing “I Heart Radio”, Flo Rida music over these zooted florida young pill heads.

Daps
About time. Thank you!!! Never heard of him. But I’m an instant fan now. Being himself. No extra stuff. That Toni Braxton sample is :wow: Yes!! Another Sad Love Song.

i like crown, he on his old head ish. choosing samples like that is smart and killing it and looking good. but so far not really one of those overnight trap types.

tldr: like, share and subscribe

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
i like crown, he on his old head ish. choosing samples like that is smart and killing it and looking good. but so far not really one of those overnight trap types.

tldr: like, share and subscribe

This is the stuff Florida needs to promote more. Instead of these goofy pillhead-ass rappers.