Is there any new music out of Florida that isn’t pillhead music?

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
TPain is the most talented artist out of florida. Flo Rida is himself. And he bring a great international club vibes. At this point, I’d prefer the corny clubbing “I Heart Radio”, Flo Rida music over these zooted florida young pill heads.

Yeah both him and Pitbull are definitely on that tip. I remember when it used to be hella common to hear Pitbull do a big ass live performance for NYE that be looking like one giant fiesta sponsored by iHeartRadio, SiriusXM, Ultra Music, and Telemundo :russ: Only time I would actively listen to his Pop shyt too. He was like THEE go-to NYE performer from like 2009 to 2015 lol

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Been bumping this Iceberg from 3yrs ago. I’m diggin the Betty Wright sample. After The Pain. :wow:

image.png

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Yeah both and Pitbull are definitely on that tip. I remember when it used to be hella common to hear Pitbull do a big ass live performance for NYE that be looking one giant fiesta sponsored by iHeartRadio, SiriusXM, Ultra Music, and Telemundo :russ: Only time I would actively listen to his Pop shyt too. He was like THEE go-to NYE performer from like 2009 to 2015 lol
Pitbull had a NYE championship run for the ages.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Pitbull had a NYE championship run for the ages.
Going back to your OP I will say you don’t have Ross clones because Ross didn’t do anything new

he’s has one of greatest ears for beats and a hell of catalogue but his sound or style wasn’t influential

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Going back to your OP I will say you don’t have Ross clones because Ross didn’t do anything new

he’s has one of greatest ears for beats and a hell of catalogue but his sound or style wasn’t influential
Ross voice was unique. When he first dropped, he sounded like his own distinct rapper. First time I heard hustling I was like Who’s This?

invalid

Banned
Daps