Is there any new music out of Florida that isn’t pillhead music?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Rick Ross the only artist out of Florida doing smoother sonically pleasing music. I know Ross is old, but damn. All the new artists just do the samething over. I like some of Kodak’s music, but he’s a Louisiana clone. And the new SoFla is a bunch of Kodak clones. And all these new Haitian artist do the same kick door, pill head anthems. Same degenerate sonically homogenized music. They all look and sound like pill heads. They all look like they got lockjaw. Nothing creative man.

:snoop:

Ross definitely the best rapper new or old outta Florida. Sonically his music is just smooth, man.

I can’t think of any suggestions, but my only advice is, if he from Florida, and looks like a dragon ball z character, he probably gonna be making the type of music you talking about so don’t wast your time seeing if you will like it

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
:dame:

And dude worksout. He showcases himself and his homie working out at the beach. No pill head degenerate vibes. Instant listen.

Yeah I fukks with his whole image (pause), he bringing that masculine/fitness element back in the game that LL Cool J, Big Daddy Kane, 50 Cent, and Nelly were known for. I’m glad to know not all the rappers of my generation are a bunch of bird-chested ass skinny nikkas