it's never that serious: Missouri woman, 25, dies after butt lift surgery in Hialeah

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
she got her ass lifted alright
right into a gurney
jqNQo9w.gif

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
That is fukking GROSS.

I hate when nikkaz say they don't care if the ass is fake.

Well, I'm a real nikka, so I do.

Flat REAL ass>>>big FAKE ass

99% of the time after a female gets all that work done they end up looking like post op trannies. I personally think men who find that shyt attractive are sus as hell. Think about it. These dudes move like closet cases. Sees a big dumb fake ass and pretend its attractive cause "hey, thats what straight men like right":hhh:

I ain't trying to "dikk police" tho:hubie: Dudes like what they like:manny:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These bytches look like clowns and are going to look like when bigger clowns at old age. Gon have two saggy ass silicon bowling balls slapping the back of their knees when they walk :scust:

:yeshrug: old men gonna :eat:good though.

:lolbron:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RIP. People need to respect life more. Surgical procedures should only happen if necessary, not to look more sexy for men.

Sista I have family that have had work done so I aint gonna trip on these women. But too many times some of these women ignore the doctors, try to get work done on shoe string budgets, don't take care of themselves after the surgey and last don't even review the doctors bed side manners.

I went with my relative to mexico when she got her surgery. Anyway do you know there are a bunch of women that go there for surgery and leave the next day to cross back into the US by foot? Even against their doctors orders.

They are suppose to stay overnight at the hospital then stay at a recovery house or hotel near the doctor for 2 or 3 days. But nope some of these women are doing these surgeries with no money. Only enough for a taxi into mexico, a plane ticket and the surgery. No money for a hotel, recovery house or a trip back to the US across the border.

One women said she stood in line for 3 hours in the hot sun walking back across the border to the US only a day after surgery. That shyt is beyond foolish and dumb. After bbl and lipo you are not even suppose to be in the sun or walking that much because you can faint and die because you are weak and your iron is low (plus the heat will make your body swell up after surgery).

Last edited: