it's never that serious: Missouri woman, 25, dies after butt lift surgery in Hialeah

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
she got her ass lifted alright
right into a gurney
jqNQo9w.gif

I would have simply shook my head at this post but that gif got me dying.

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
Very sad situation and it's likely she was battling mental issues as well. RIP to her and my condolences to her family.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Sista I have family that have had work done so I aint gonna trip on these women. But too many times some of these women ignore the doctors, try to get work done on shoe string budgets, don't take care of themselves after the surgey and last don't even review the doctors bed side manners.

I went with my relative to mexico when she got her surgery. Anyway do you know there are a bunch of women that go there for surgery and leave the next day to cross back into the US by foot? Even against their doctors orders.

They are suppose to stay overnight at the hospital then stay at a recovery house or hotel near the doctor fo 2 od 3 days. But nope some of these women are doing these surgeries with no money. Only enough for a taxi into mexico, a plane ticket and the surgery. No money for a hotel or revovery house.

One women said she stood in line for 3 hours in the hot sun walking back across the border to the US only a day after surgery. That shyt is beyond foolish and dumb. After bbl and lipo you are not even suppose to be in the sun or walking that much because you can faint and die because you are weak and your iron is low.

Honestly I was born with ass so I cant speak on how it might feel to be lacking in that area in times such as the present. However, the idea of traveling cross the border or even state lines to pay to go through a medical procedure that is not necessary for your health is dramatic af. Surgery is still a very serious procedure. For yrs I was a B cup (until becoming a mother) and while bigger breast are obviously considered more sexy than smaller ones for the most part, I would never purposely chop myself up for them. Thats just too extreme.

Also, how fat does an ass need to be to be considered good enough. Some of these women getting this shyt done look perfectly fine before.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I was born with ass so I cant speak on how it might feel to be lacking in that area in times such as the present. However, the idea of traveling cross the border or even state lines to pay to go through a medical procedure that is not necessary for your health is dramatic af. Surgery is still a very serious procedure. For yrs I was a B cup (until becoming a mother) and while bigger breast are obviously considered more sexy than smaller ones for the most part, I would never purposely chop myself up for them. Thats just too extreme.

Also, how fat does an ass need to be to be considered good enough. Some of these women getting this shyt done look perfectly fine before.

You are absolutely right many of these women look fine the way they are. But also some of these women get the surgery to look as they once did when they were young. There is a large segment of women who are wives and or mothers who have lost their shape and want it back.

When I was in the doctors office with my relative at least half the women there were 35 and up. Some you can tell probably had children (some had older children with them) and some were married (some had their husbands there).

It is really big business. Most americans and non mexican citizens go there because the surgery is more agressive and the prices are a quarter to half the price in the US.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And now a go fund me

Click here to support My baby girl by Nicole Hall

Chick prob paid 7k for that butt surgery to be done

My beautiful daughter went to miami,Fl to have a high profile procedure done which was take her fatty tissue out her stomach and placed elsewhere.My baby left wednesday 3/15/17 perfectly fine and healthy which was the last time i talked to her and seen her.Her procedure was schedule for 3/16/17 at 130 miami time she sent a text at 1140 thursday morning letting ys no it was about that time.Never knew that would be the last time i would hear from her.She has a beautiful 1yr old daughter that i need to bring her body back for a proper burial.If you can donate anything please please do so.Thank you

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Sad. I'm conflicted about the whole fake butt craze, because although I don't fake butts appealing in any way, I am attracted to women who have naturally big butts.

But it's a fact of life that certain people are going to have certain features that some men may like more. Athough there's societal pressure to do so, it is very unhealthy for a woman to derive her value, in her looks. Just like it's unhealthy for a man to derive his value in his success or failure with women.

You have to achieve happiness internally, and not seek validation from others. Seeing women mutilate their bodies (especially when it's not a career enhancer) is clear evidence that people are seeking external validation for their own self worth.

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
And now a go fund me

Click here to support My baby girl by Nicole Hall

Chick prob paid 7k for that butt surgery to be done

My beautiful daughter went to miami,Fl to have a high profile procedure done which was take her fatty tissue out her stomach and placed elsewhere.My baby left wednesday 3/15/17 perfectly fine and healthy which was the last time i talked to her and seen her.Her procedure was schedule for 3/16/17 at 130 miami time she sent a text at 1140 thursday morning letting ys no it was about that time.Never knew that would be the last time i would hear from her.She has a beautiful 1yr old daughter that i need to bring her body back for a proper burial.If you can donate anything please please do so.Thank you

cac came in with the ether

Why should strangers help? If she had money for such a frivolous operation, then you can use that money to ship her back to KC. Unbelievable at the people donating! Use your money for those who truly need it just to live day to day - paul drew

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
You are absolutely right many of these women look fine the way they are. But also some of these women get the surgery to look as they once did when they were young. There is a large segment of women who are wives and or mothers who have lost their shape and want it back.

When I was in the doctors office with my relative at least half the women there were 35 and up. Some you can tell probably had children (some had older children with them) and some were married (some had their husbands there).

It is really big business. Most americans and non mexican citizens go there because the surgery is more agressive and the prices are a quarter to half the price in the US.

Damn I didnt even think about that.