it's never that serious: Missouri woman, 25, dies after butt lift surgery in Hialeah

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
That is fukking GROSS.

I hate when nikkaz say they don't care if the ass is fake.

Well, I'm a real nikka, so I do.

Flat REAL ass>>>big FAKE ass

Doesn't matter depends in the type of fake asses, we not talking silicone shyt that's old. I know someone who got fat for a few months and had that fat transfered to her ass, her butt was never flat but it's just more shapely.

99% of the time after a female gets all that work done they end up looking like post op trannies. I personally think men who find that shyt attractive are sus as hell. Think about it. These dudes move like closet cases. Sees a big dumb fake ass and pretend its attractive cause "hey, thats what straight men like right":hhh:

I ain't trying to "dikk police" tho:hubie: Dudes like what they like:manny:

Not true nikka. I know like 3 4 joints who got their ass done and that shyt look and feel real.

depends on the procedure a fat transfer type has chicks asses looking phat and feeling real.

I used to believe that until a few chicks admitted to me they got their asses done.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
These chicks really are mentally ill.

Booty or die trying eh?:scust:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Sista I have family that have had work done so I aint gonna trip on these women. But too many times some of these women ignore the doctors, try to get work done on shoe string budgets, don't take care of themselves after the surgey and last don't even review the doctors bed side manners.

I went with my relative to mexico when she got her surgery. Anyway do you know there are a bunch of women that go there for surgery and leave the next day to cross back into the US by foot? Even against their doctors orders.

They are suppose to stay overnight at the hospital then stay at a recovery house or hotel near the doctor for 2 or 3 days. But nope some of these women are doing these surgeries with no money. Only enough for a taxi into mexico, a plane ticket and the surgery. No money for a hotel, recovery house or a trip back to the US across the border.

One women said she stood in line for 3 hours in the hot sun walking back across the border to the US only a day after surgery. That shyt is beyond foolish and dumb. After bbl and lipo you are not even suppose to be in the sun or walking that much because you can faint and die because you are weak and your iron is low (plus the heat will make your body swell up after surgery).

I thought you can't even sit down properly after having that.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
You are absolutely right many of these women look fine the way they are. But also some of these women get the surgery to look as they once did when they were young. There is a large segment of women who are wives and or mothers who have lost their shape and want it back.

When I was in the doctors office with my relative at least half the women there were 35 and up. Some you can tell probably had children (some had older children with them) and some were married (some had their husbands there).

It is really big business. Most americans and non mexican citizens go there because the surgery is more agressive and the prices are a quarter to half the price in the US.
I'm cool with my wife getting a "mommy makeover".

After having kids it's damn near impossible to get that pre baby shape while working and raising kids.

She works out, eats healthy so it's not she's wants the dr to perform a miracle. She wants a lift here a tuck there and she's good.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm cool with my wife getting a "mommy makeover".

After having kids it's damn near impossible to get that pre baby shape while working and raising kids.

She works out, eats healthy so it's not she's wants the dr to perform a miracle. She wants a lift here a tuck there and she's good.

Yep this is what a lot of women do.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought you can't even sit down properly after having that.

Yeah you can't man. Most the women are stiff after the surgery. When they sit down they normally use a boppy pillow (some even cut holes in fold out chairs to sit theie booty in) and shift most their weight to the side or front to not damage the fat cells in the butt (the butt still hurts too).

But after a day or 2 you are still bleeding and leaking out. It takes I think 4 days to leak out most the extra fluid then you have to get messages to get the rest of the fluid out (through peeing).

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Sista I have family that have had work done so I aint gonna trip on these women. But too many times some of these women ignore the doctors, try to get work done on shoe string budgets, don't take care of themselves after the surgey and last don't even review the doctors bed side manners.

I went with my relative to mexico when she got her surgery. Anyway do you know there are a bunch of women that go there for surgery and leave the next day to cross back into the US by foot? Even against their doctors orders.

They are suppose to stay overnight at the hospital then stay at a recovery house or hotel near the doctor for 2 or 3 days. But nope some of these women are doing these surgeries with no money. Only enough for a taxi into mexico, a plane ticket and the surgery. No money for a hotel, recovery house or a trip back to the US across the border.

One women said she stood in line for 3 hours in the hot sun walking back across the border to the US only a day after surgery. That shyt is beyond foolish and dumb. After bbl and lipo you are not even suppose to be in the sun or walking that much because you can faint and die because you are weak and your iron is low (plus the heat will make your body swell up after surgery).
:picard:

That's desperation...

What's their rush to get back? Why not just chill in the hospital?

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Doesn't matter depends in the type of fake asses, we not talking silicone shyt that's old. I know someone who got fat for a few months and had that fat transfered to her ass, her butt was never flat but it's just more shapely.

Not true nikka. I know like 3 4 joints who got their ass done and that shyt look and feel real.

depends on the procedure a fat transfer type has chicks asses looking phat and feeling real.

I used to believe that until a few chicks admitted to me they got their asses done.

Looking and feeling real is one thing. But asses like the one in the op are no bueno.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Honestly I was born with ass so I cant speak on how it might feel to be lacking in that area in times such as the present. However, the idea of traveling cross the border or even state lines to pay to go through a medical procedure that is not necessary for your health is dramatic af. Surgery is still a very serious procedure. For yrs I was a B cup (until becoming a mother) and while bigger breast are obviously considered more sexy than smaller ones for the most part, I would never purposely chop myself up for them. Thats just too extreme.

Also, how fat does an ass need to be to be considered good enough. Some of these women getting this shyt done look perfectly fine before.

Yeah I don't get why these women fukk their bodies up the way they do. I think a lot of it comes from self esteem issues but that's a whole other story.

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
:scust: at the hypocrisy and callousness in here.
Woman in OP was just getting the same procedure that damn near ALL of the strippers & IG thots that get lusted over ON THIS SAME SITE, IN THIS SAME SUBFORUM have gotten.
If she had survived and it looked good, yall would be the same motherfukkers on some :shaq: shyt when her IG got posted.
SMFH

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
That is fukking GROSS.

I hate when nikkaz say they don't care if the ass is fake.

Well, I'm a real nikka, so I do.

Flat REAL ass>>>big FAKE ass
like dude said earlier that gonna be so :scust: when thy get old they not gonna be able to walk through a door sideways they ass be on the other block behind em and shyt:scust:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Second woman to die at that place. Once I saw Hialeah in the title, I wasn't surprised. Doctor prolly doing the surgeries out his spare bedroom. :francis: