Jason Derulo is about to be MeToo'ed - is sued for sexual harassment

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They aint have to refer to him as the "Watcha Say" singer in the midst of all that :mjlol:.

This just goes to show that looks, talent, fame dont mean shyt. You would think dude would be getting all the sex he could stand from chicks that blow her out the water. Instead he out here on this lame ass Weinstein shyt. Same with Matt Lauer.

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He didn't really do anything, though. Like, she wasnt underage, he didn't take it or started feeling her up or slipped pills in her drinks or some other shyt these entertainers be doing.

And it sounds like what he did do, other females are on board with, so I dont see the summer jam screen being prepared for him, personally.

:ld:

EDIT: She got a weird IG-

"The Great Reset" huh? :patrice:

Typical birdbrain LA conspiracy theory babble. So many women out there get sucked into this for some reason

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'm not seeing the sexual advances in her story.

She mentions him offering him drinks and rejecting those drinks without issue. She mentions him inviting her to member's only lounges and her rejecting those offers without issue. She mentions having drinks with him and telling him that she is not a drinker, again without issue.

They fell out when she accused him of favouring an act because he was allegedly sleeping with her.

Buy all means sue him for breach of contract if there is a legally binding agreement he failed to honour. I'm not seeing the sexual harassment element.
Breh and Breh and Associates

You won’t catch a case with us

:wow:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They aint have to refer to him as the "Watcha Say" singer in the midst of all that :mjlol:.

This just goes to show that looks, talent, fame dont mean shyt. You would think dude would be getting all the sex he could stand from chicks that blow her out the water. Instead he out here on this lame ass Weinstein shyt. Same with Matt Lauer.

They ain't slick :pachaha:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads

:mjlol:

lebron-james-wow.gif

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ll wait for 10 more accusers some of whom will be making it up completely.

But yeah. He did that. Probably didn’t even think it was wrong. Might even be how he got on. Lol.