Jason Derulo is about to be MeToo'ed - is sued for sexual harassment

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
He didn't really do anything, though. Like, she wasnt underage, he didn't take it or started feeling her up or slipped pills in her drinks or some other shyt these entertainers be doing.

And it sounds like what he did do, other females are on board with, so I dont see the summer jam screen being prepared for him, personally.

:ld:

EDIT: She got a weird IG-

"The Great Reset" huh? :patrice:

Shorty a black MAGA type. That man is cooked.....
and you know that she got a white boy MAGA in her corner egging her on to destroy this BM as well.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
He didn't really do anything, though. Like, she wasnt underage, he didn't take it or started feeling her up or slipped pills in her drinks or some other shyt these entertainers be doing.

And it sounds like what he did do, other females are on board with, so I dont see the summer jam screen being prepared for him, personally.

:ld:

EDIT: She got a weird IG-

"The Great Reset" huh? :patrice:

Failed entertainer to right wing pipeline never fails

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't get why dudes haven't learned after MeToo. Quid pro quo sexual arrangements when you have the power, will come back to bite you in the ass. Especially if you're any kind of "famous"

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Wow, that's the girl with the sisters that were on YouTube:ohhh:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Seems like she’s low in money and trynna come up. She even tried to go full MAGA ☠️
Well, the girl is from a former group called ceraddi. Their mom is full MAGA, that's where she gets it from. The other two sisters went their own way. Fractured family.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Chic is cooked.

Did DeRulo demand sex for success, I don't know. I would've settled with her and had her sign an NDA.

If it's not sexual assault/rape accusations, then no need to put up a big fight, you'll just be wasting your time.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Wasn’t Mariah married to the Sony records president when she was young?

Anyway it’s just her feelings that she got dropped because she didn’t give up the cheeks. She don’t have anything tangible to prove it.