Jim Cornette being a racist thread

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Too many in TSC love this guy so much. :scust:
Do people here actually like him that much? I know he has a cult following, but I never seen anybody on here praise him that much.

I watch some of his videos because he's entertaining, and some things he says I agree with, but I find myself disagreeing with alot of the shyt he says.

The irony is that he was defending Swerve, and the monkey shyt was actually in relation to Kyle Fletcher. But this idiot and the guy who does his artwork have 0 awareness to realize why putting that up was a bad idea :snoop:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
:hubie: :hubie: :hubie:

He may be a walking wealth of knowledge when it comes to pro wrestling, but five minutes spent talking to the man will tell you what type of timing he’s on and that he should be left behind in the past.

— Signed, someone who talked to him as a teenager

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Do people here actually like him that much? I know he has a cult following, but I never seen anybody on here praise him that much.

I watch some of his videos because he's entertaining, and some things he says I agree with, but I find myself disagreeing with alot of the shyt he says.

The irony is that he was defending Swerve, and the monkey shyt was actually in relation to Kyle Fletcher. But this idiot and the guy who does his artwork have 0 awareness to realize why putting that up was a bad idea :snoop:
I see his videos posted weekly. People keep his name on their fingertips with his opinions.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
mfsn7hDVx2GYTFgRbY.webp

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I listen to the podcast for comedy.. him shyttin on all the gymnastic flippy bullshyt is entertaining :manny:

I kinda hope that's the old Jim and he isn't like that anymore.. he seems to be pretty liberal now and likes black wrestlers like Powerhouse Hobbs, Swerve, Bobby Lashley etc and New Jack fukked with him until he passed so I dunno

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I listen to the podcast for comedy.. him shyttin on all the gymnastic flippy bullshyt is entertaining :manny:

I kinda hope that's the old Jim and he isn't like that anymore.. he seems to be pretty liberal now and likes black wrestlers like Powerhouse Hobbs, Swerve, Bobby Lashley etc and New Jack fukked with him until he passed so I dunno

IIRC, New Jack was calling him a "polite racist".

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Somebody said that the pics are normally from listeners and given the ok from his co-host Brian Last and if that is the case, this dude needs to be given the smoke because Last is more racist as Cornette