Jim Cornette being a racist thread

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You're the one obsessed with stanning wrestling companies.... that makes you the joke. :manny:
I don't care about any wrestling companies. You make this unsubstantiated claim to try to make everyone else seem as pathetic as you are. You need to stop getting upset over people enjoying some schadenfreude.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I love how posters like @Alan Johnson are doing everything in their power to change this topic to everything but what it's supposed to be about....

You run into this thread and say shyt like "OP doesn't really care about any of this..." for what purpose? To put the light on OP and away from Cornette?

Dumb.... and you have the nerve to try to call ME out... I wasn't doing anything except talking about how Jim Cornette is a racist. But you want to talk about other shyt.... why?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I love how posters like @Alan Johnson are doing everything in their power to change this topic to everything but what it's supposed to be about....

You run into this thread and say shyt like "OP doesn't really care about any of this..." for what purpose? To put the light on OP and away from Cornette?

Dumb....
We already know who Cornette is. We don't need some whiteboy trying to manipulate us, especially when they're making threads using Cornette's shytty content themselves. You got 16 posts in that thread too.

That's another thing with a lot of you dudes. You're always ready to make excuses for people or get mad when it's pointed out. The fact that people like @avon barksdale and @KevJ still openly post on here after the racist shyt they've said says it all.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We already know who Cornette is. We don't need some whiteboy trying to manipulate us, especially when they're making threads using Cornette's shytty content themselves. You got 16 posts in that thread too.

That's another thing with a lot of you dudes. You're always ready to make excuses for people or get mad when it's pointed out. The fact that people like @avon barksdale and @KevJ still openly post on here after the racist shyt they've said says it all.

Again, you are talking to the wrong person about all of this. I called out @KevJ the other day and then also said I was surprised they let him back. I'm not a moderator so there's nothing I can do about it.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
@Cattle Mutilation is a line-stepping obese cac who will probably die of heart failure within a few years, so :manny:

@The Collector is a line-stepping spice cac who should have been banned a few years ago. Also probably obese :manny:

@Saysumthinfunnymike is just some autistic guy who should be called out more for being a reprehensible p*ssy. How you gonna spend all day on here and never make a good post? You've had 163k attempts, fakkit

Wait - that was actually an entertaining post. Sorry :manny:

I couldn’t give a shyt about someone’s skin color. All that matters is how people treat each other. Have I said some ignorant stuff? Yeah, but at the same time idiots have tried to twist my words to make it seem like I have an issue or agenda about the color of someone’s skin (the MAGA rapper thread).

Do you really think I’d be posting here if I was :mjpls:? Do you know how stupid that is? Why would I wanna chat with people I have problems with over fukkin play fighting or rap? :what:

And no, I’m not obese. I do cardio (and weight training but not now) several times a week.

Dumb.... and you have the nerve to try to call ME out... I wasn't doing anything except talking about how Jim Cornette is a racist. But you want to talk about other shyt.... why?
That guy is an e-militant and the majority of his posts in here aren’t even wrestling related. Dude is obsessed with people’s skin color. Mu fukka thinks he’s making a difference to the world by trying to call out online posts. :dead:

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Again, you are talking to the wrong person about all of this. I called out @KevJ the other day and then also said I was surprised they let him back. I'm not a moderator so there's nothing I can do about it.

There is hate and homophobia all over this board in nearly every single thread yet single ME out lol

You can’t be this ignorant