Jim Cornette being a racist thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It’s such a common thread of white men having no self awareness and not being able to sympathize with anyone or anything.

I doubt he’s ever seen any of the thumbnails but him and his cabal of cacs over there instead of simply saying “yeah we didn’t think this through, sorry” are going to legitimately not see the problem with this, same as before
Cacs have self awareness, they're just smug enough to believe they won't be called out on it.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s such a common thread of white men having no self awareness and not being able to sympathize with anyone or anything.

I doubt he’s ever seen any of the thumbnails but him and his cabal of cacs over there instead of simply saying “yeah we didn’t think this through, sorry” are going to legitimately not see the problem with this, same as before
Don't look up the Jade previews pre WWE and even the Bianca ones.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Wait - that was actually an entertaining post. Sorry :manny:

You fukking idiot :pachaha: I was making fun of the OP in that thread from other threads he had posted in TLR. :mjlol:

Lame ass fakkit had to go digging for dirt on me... going back to troll posts from 10 years ago... I must have touched a nerve

That must mean either

A) You're a dumb cac

or

B) you're a white washed c00n. :lolbron:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nevermind now I remember... @Carl Tethers is one of those "both siders" fakkits who tries to pretend he "hates Trump" but then pops up in every thread talking shyt on the "dems" :mjlol:

Gotta be a c00n hahahaha

Democrats really are the party of bears and twinks :dame:

And now he's here to defend Jim Cornette of all people.... hilarious.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nevermind now I remember... @Carl Tethers is one of those "both siders" fakkits who tries to pretend he "hates Trump" but then pops up in every thread talking shyt on the "dems" :mjlol:

Gotta be a c00n hahahaha

So nobody is capable of hating trump but also not fukk with democrats? Ever heard of libertarians or independents?

You sound like a fukking moron. But we’re used to that by now.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So nobody is capable of hating trump but also not fukk with democrats? Ever heard of libertarians or independents?

Do you know what a "both sider" is... you sound like a fukking idiot... :mjlol: Plus, you are the one who is constantly posting George W. Bush emojis on here...

Maybe you should sit this out... unless of course you're the same guy... you are known to have aliases so I wouldn't be surprised :mjlol:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Do you know what a "both sider" is... you sound like a fukking idiot... :mjlol: Plus, you are the one who is constantly posting George W. Bush emojis on here...

Maybe you should sit this out... unless of course you're the same guy... you are known to have aliases so I wouldn't be surprised :mjlol:
I’m not even going to address your attempt at political commentary anymore because you’re clearly on some sort of spectrum.

But mods have the ability to run IP’s. They’re welcome to “expose” me if I use more than 1 username here. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
By the way, I'm only replying to people now in the Tony Khan "Money Mark" thread. That's how it goes right @2CT ?

I will be hiding in that thread if anyone needs me. :lolbron: :troll:

Side note: We all know Patterson doesn't have a degree whereas I have several. He doesn't really want to debate politics where I will make him look even more foolish than he already looks on here.

Last edited:

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
By the way, I'm only replying to people now in the Tony Khan "Money Mark" thread. That's how it goes right @2CT ?

I will be hiding in that thread if anyone needs me. :lolbron: :troll:

Side note: We all know Patterson doesn't have a degree whereas I have several. He doesn't really want to debate politics where I will make him look even more foolish than he already

i’m trying to figure out how somebody can duck a thread they being directly called out in just to come talk shyt tot he same dudes calling you out in the other thread in another thread :jbhmm:

i think Mobb Deep coined a term for this way back in the day what was it again…..oh yeah shook :mjgrin:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You're only saying that because of "company wars" :mjlol: :mjlol: So see through lol
You're a joke. People like you are why non-Black posters can downplay racism, call Black people "dark-eyed monkeys" and exploit shyt with no pushback. I just don't understand how someone so old can be so stupid.