Jim Cornette being a racist thread

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
He shytted on Bianca & Sasha main eventing Wrestlemania, saying that women shouldn't main event the biggest ppv in wrestling. He then said Charlotte & Rhea should've had the main event spot last year. :mjpls:
That is true... But he usually shyts on all women's wrestling unless it's Charlotte (he gives her a lot of love cos of ric) and rhea cos he's a horny old b*stard into that all blank kink shyt :dead:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I'm black .. and let's be serious, we are all c00ns for lovin' this wrestling shyt .. like 99% of wrestlers are fukking racist :mjlol::hubie:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Somebody said that the pics are normally from listeners and given the ok from his co-host Brian Last and if that is the case, this dude needs to be given the smoke because Last is more racist as Cornette
Last is the classic North East racist (aware of all forms of urban culture but appropriated like hell to get to where he was at in the music executive buisness).

If anything point the blame towards his racist ass.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This forum has really just turned into the AEW fanclub now. Just the same 10 stans dapping eachother up and laughing at Wreddit memes in every thread.

This is pure cap. You were loving it when the board was anti-AEW, you have a gang of posts in the "Stinks" thread.... and the funny part is nobody here is even posting anything negative about other companies..

I know all of my posts are pretty much praising WWE... I stopped watching NJPW but I don't hate on it, I just let it be... now that people are calling out the Anti-AEW brigade... u take issue. :mjlol:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Pearce wore a jacket in honor of Cornette tonight, and apparently he’s blocking people during Raw that are criticizing him for it

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Pearce wore a jacket in honor of Cornette tonight, and apparently he’s blocking people during Raw that are criticizing him for it

We all know wrestling is racist and has a history of racism, but if we pointing the fingers at Excalibur, the Young Bucks, Cage and others, we for damn sure need to have a convo about the folks in WWE and the people they cape for.