Joe Biden Talks About Giving Mexicans Reparations..... What About The Black Americans

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Disingenuous.

I have a pretty hard stance on illegal immigration. Not because I morally have a serious issue with an individual sneaking into the US and finding an honest way to thrive here, but because the situation has become out of control. So the hardline approach is just pragmatic. Same with homeless or drug addicts. In general, one homeless junkie is whatever. Sleep in a car. Long as you leave me alone. But when there's 1000 homeless junkies you have to act.

Anywayz. In general, the approach to illegal immigrants is certainly a thing. But it's just one of many social ills.

Doesn't change the fact that one major party (Republican) is hardcore racist against Black people. And all kinds of people. All the kinds of people, actually.

You're nit picking and youre being misleading in an attempt to convince people to support the Republicans. Disinformation is a way to describe it. Voter suppression is another way to describe it.

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You guys get so worked up easily. :russ: Biden aint giving money to random Mexicans.

This is likely regarding the ACLU suit as someone said. It just got settled.

Read the article.. They are not getting any compensation, but there are benefits they will get.
The proposed settlement does not provide monetary compensation, but families who were separated would qualify to enter or remain in the country legally, receive a three-year renewable work permit, plus assistance in finding housing and covering some costs such as first and last month’s rent. The federal government would also cover behavioral health services and co-payments for medical needs.

They would also be able to apply for asylum, even if they were previously denied, at any point during their stay in the U.S.

Gee how nice

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
OP is being a bit disingenuous and sensationalist by latching onto the word "reparations" so he can get a platinum thread.
He curiously left out any mention of the opioid and migrant crisis which was 99% of the text.

There needs to be more details on what those reparations refer to and entail.
Black people in America absolutely deserve reparations for slavery. It's not an either/or situation. But I'm sure I'll be quoted with a whole lot of bullshyt.
You guys get so worked up easily. :russ: Biden aint giving money to random Mexicans.

This is likely regarding the ACLU suit as someone said. It just got settled.

Read the article.. They are not getting any compensation, but there are benefits they will get.

No platinum thread for OP :umad:

If Mexicans were really getting the reparations that TLR thinks then there would be brehxicans jumping over the border like MJ in space jam. :dead: As a matter of fact it would be breaking news and radical. Biden ain't that.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if that’s the case then I just became a republican…where’s my free hat and t-shirt?
full

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Bro the reparations boat has sailed lol, that is just something they humored black americans with to get votes. Now there’s a lot more immigrants they can dangle carrots in front of.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Where all these "voting matters" clowns at? :scust:
This is EXACTLY why I refuse to vote for either parties because they both don't wanna do shyt for black people.
But yet, you pussies always run with the "you voting for Republicans when you don't vote for Biden" narrative to try and shame people into voting for Democrats regardless.

For now on, you bytch ass nikkas really need to shut the fukk up tryna diss the "don't vote" crowd. The "don't vote" crowd got more sense than all of you losers to not keep voting for either side.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall are easily fooled. But it always the same people. I am going to make up some bullshyt and get all the same people worked up. I said it here because I know yall don't read shyt.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Disingenuous.

I have a pretty hard stance on illegal immigration. Not because I morally have a serious issue with an individual sneaking into the US and finding an honest way to thrive here, but because the situation has become out of control. So the hardline approach is just pragmatic. Same with homeless or drug addicts. In general, one homeless junkie is whatever. Sleep in a car. Long as you leave me alone. But when there's 1000 homeless junkies you have to act.

Anywayz. In general, the approach to illegal immigrants is certainly a thing. But it's just one of many social ills.

Doesn't change the fact that one major party (Republican) is hardcore racist against Black people. And all kinds of people. All the kinds of people, actually.

You're nit picking and youre being misleading in an attempt to convince people to support the Republicans. Disinformation is a way to describe it. Voter suppression is another way to describe it.
Bruh should be banned

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
I fukking hate this guy! I'm still not voting for trump :ufdup:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Time for Joe to go.
There has to be a better option than a clueless 80 year old, and a large orange baby to run the country.. I would vote for Waldo from Family Matters at this point

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
OP is being a bit disingenuous and sensationalist by latching onto the word "reparations" so he can get a platinum thread.
He curiously left out any mention of the opioid and migrant crisis which was 99% of the text.

There needs to be more details on what those reparations refer to and entail.
Black people in America absolutely deserve reparations for slavery. It's not an either/or situation. But I'm sure I'll be quoted with a whole lot of bullshyt.
Idgaf! You and I as taxpayers are giving them reparations.