Just got back from church. Saw God perform 2 miracles.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
It was just:wow:

First, this old woman came up who always has to walk with a walker because she has some bad back problems and leg problems. She moves very slowly. So the preacher called altar call and she came up there and he laid hands on her and began to pray with the power of the Holy Spirit.

He looked at that walker and took it away and told her to move. She couldn't move without that walker because she would lose her balance and fall. Plus she was slouched forward like how old people stand with a permanent bend in her back. He took her by her hand and began to walk with her. She slowly moved one leg and began to wobble. But the saints kept praising and singing and she started moving faster. She slowly straightened her back. The pastor let her go and she started walking on her own.

THEN she was filled with so much joy and faith that this old woman started jogging around the altar area. By this time the church is filled with praise, joyous singing and overcome with excitement. THEN she took off running around the church praising God all the while. I had never seen her move without that walker. It was amazing.

:Halle_Lujah:

Secondly since God was performing miracles, they went in the back and got this other lady who has some type of disease or condition in her right foot. It eats away at her bone or something I'm not too sure. She has to walk with a cane and a boot on her foot.

Man the preacher began to pray for her and he took that cane away from her and told her to walk. She has this bad limp and can't walk without that cane for it keeps her balanced. Also she can't stay on her feet too long because the pain would become too great.

Preacher took her by her hand and she began to walk without the cane. Knowing that a miracle was taking place, she began to cry tears of joy. It was beautiful. Her son, who plays the saxophone up there with me (I'm the keyboardist) he stopped playing and went down there with his mom to witness what was happening .

Everyone began crying and praising the Lord as she continued to walk without any help. A miracle had taken place.

Let this be a small testimony to all of you who chooseth not to hear the words of faith. Ye cannot deny the workings and power of God. He that believeth shall receiveth in the name of Jesus:Holy_Hands:

Cac Mamba don't come in here derailing the goodness of the Lord. You too can be saved:Holy_Hands:

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
Shutyoass228rn.gif

But the saints kept praising and singing and she started moving faster

LOL

Let this be a small testimony to all of you who chooseth not to hear the words of faith. Ye cannot deny the workings and power of God. He that believeth shall receiveth in the name of Jesus:Holy_Hands:

lmao nikka brought out the assassin's creed lingo

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Behold my friends, mine own brother @Box Factory hath negged me and for what purpose? Spreading the good news of Christ? Doeth this offend ye? Why doeth ye send negative rep my way when I have done nothing to harm thee? Therefore I shall return unto thee positive rep to show ye that I anger not from thy actions toward me.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Drink too much Jesus juice pregame before the super bowl brehs....
As surely as the birds do sing at the rising of the sun, ye come as clockwork to denounce the power of God. Knowing this first, there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts and ye surely doeth fit the description.

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Behold my friends, mine own brother @Box Factory hath negged me and for what purpose? Spreading the good news of Christ? Doeth this offend ye? Why doeth ye send negative rep my way when I have done nothing to harm thee? Therefore I shall return unto thee positive rep to show ye that I anger not from thy actions toward me.
Lame gimmick, dumb thread