Just got back from church. Saw God perform 2 miracles.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
It was just:wow:

First, this old woman came up who always has to walk with a walker because she has some bad back problems and leg problems. She moves very slowly. So the preacher called altar call and she came up there and he laid hands on her and began to pray with the power of the Holy Spirit.

He looked at that walker and took it away and told her to move. She couldn't move without that walker because she would lose her balance and fall. Plus she was slouched forward like how old people stand with a permanent bend in her back. He took her by her hand and began to walk with her. She slowly moved one leg and began to wobble. But the saints kept praising and singing and she started moving faster. She slowly straightened her back. The pastor let her go and she started walking on her own.

THEN she was filled with so much joy and faith that this old woman started jogging around the altar area. By this time the church is filled with praise, joyous singing and overcome with excitement. THEN she took off running around the church praising God all the while. I had never seen her move without that walker. It was amazing.

:Halle_Lujah:

Secondly since God was performing miracles, they went in the back and got this other lady who has some type of disease or condition in her right foot. It eats away at her bone or something I'm not too sure. She has to walk with a cane and a boot on her foot.

Man the preacher began to pray for her and he took that cane away from her and told her to walk. She has this bad limp and can't walk without that cane for it keeps her balanced. Also she can't stay on her feet too long because the pain would become too great.

Preacher took her by her hand and she began to walk without the cane. Knowing that a miracle was taking place, she began to cry tears of joy. It was beautiful. Her son, who plays the saxophone up there with me (I'm the keyboardist) he stopped playing and went down there with his mom to witness what was happening .

Everyone began crying and praising the Lord as she continued to walk without any help. A miracle had taken place.

Let this be a small testimony to all of you who chooseth not to hear the words of faith. Ye cannot deny the workings and power of God. He that believeth shall receiveth in the name of Jesus:Holy_Hands:

Cac Mamba don't come in here derailing the goodness of the Lord. You too can be saved:Holy_Hands:

Beautiful.:mjcry::mjcry:

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
It was just:wow:

First, this old woman came up who always has to walk with a walker because she has some bad back problems and leg problems. She moves very slowly. So the preacher called altar call and she came up there and he laid hands on her and began to pray with the power of the Holy Spirit.

He looked at that walker and took it away and told her to move. She couldn't move without that walker because she would lose her balance and fall. Plus she was slouched forward like how old people stand with a permanent bend in her back. He took her by her hand and began to walk with her. She slowly moved one leg and began to wobble. But the saints kept praising and singing and she started moving faster. She slowly straightened her back. The pastor let her go and she started walking on her own.

THEN she was filled with so much joy and faith that this old woman started jogging around the altar area. By this time the church is filled with praise, joyous singing and overcome with excitement. THEN she took off running around the church praising God all the while. I had never seen her move without that walker. It was amazing.

:Halle_Lujah:

Secondly since God was performing miracles, they went in the back and got this other lady who has some type of disease or condition in her right foot. It eats away at her bone or something I'm not too sure. She has to walk with a cane and a boot on her foot.

Man the preacher began to pray for her and he took that cane away from her and told her to walk. She has this bad limp and can't walk without that cane for it keeps her balanced. Also she can't stay on her feet too long because the pain would become too great.

Preacher took her by her hand and she began to walk without the cane. Knowing that a miracle was taking place, she began to cry tears of joy. It was beautiful. Her son, who plays the saxophone up there with me (I'm the keyboardist) he stopped playing and went down there with his mom to witness what was happening .

Everyone began crying and praising the Lord as she continued to walk without any help. A miracle had taken place.

Let this be a small testimony to all of you who chooseth not to hear the words of faith. Ye cannot deny the workings and power of God. He that believeth shall receiveth in the name of Jesus:Holy_Hands:

Cac Mamba don't come in here derailing the goodness of the Lord. You too can be saved:Holy_Hands:
All ya'll nikkas who been in that church sound stupid as fukk.

Goddamn circus act ya'll got going on. bytches walking in with walkers and now don't need walkers? nikka ya stupid

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Then why don't you post in this corny old style speak all the time if it's not a gimmick?

When I am ministering, I speak in this tone. When I am not, I speak regularly. Ye surely doeth find anger in the way of my dialect? Ye chooseth to focus on an insignificant thing. What of the miracles of which I speak? What say ye to such things?
"Faith" is a gamble :umad:
And yet the sin in gambling is the greed. Thou haveth no such sin as greed when exercising faith. Ye poke fun at a thing of which ye art ignorant. Educate thyself in the ways of the Lord before ye surely maketh a fool out of thyself again.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
@Milomann Thou wouldst neg me? Explain thy fury? Doeth thee become wroth at the miracles of God. Ye dare not show thy anger at the Lord thy God so ye would take it out on me? I am but the messenger.

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
T
@Milomann Thou wouldst neg me? Explain thy fury? Doeth thee become wroth at the miracles of God. Ye dare not show thy anger at the Lord thy God so ye would take it out on me? I am but the messenger.
Thou art a charlatan, whom doth speaketh shyte. Take thine foul excrement elsewhere, lest it contaminate the minds of those that doth frequent this sacred message board...:ufdup:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
T

Thou art a charlatan, whom doth speaketh shyte. Take thine foul excrement elsewhere, lest it contaminate the minds of those that doth frequent this sacred message board...:ufdup:

Ye wouldst mock me? Take thy hate filled speech and remove thyself from mine thread. If ye wouldst only seek to derail and criticize my words and dialect then verily thou serveth no purpose here.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why preachers always talking about going to heaven, and the bible says Jesus bringing the kingdom to earth? :patrice: