Just got back from church. Saw God perform 2 miracles.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Lame gimmick, dumb thread
God bless you my friend. I hath only come to deliver the good news of Jesus the Christ. If ye wouldst not hear mine testimony, then please I pray ye, venture elsewhere and ridicule not mine postings.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
My least favorite part of church was when MFS started catching the holy ghost and spirits

Do not fear that which you do not understand my friend. The only Spirit that should reign within thy church is the Spirit of God. Ye needeth the Holy Ghost as they had in the book of Acts. Do not fear. God hath not given us the spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
If you get God to guarantee I win it's not gambling, it would be investing

God would not help you with a thing of which He is against. Gambling is greed and greed is a sin. God would hath no parts in such a thing.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: Fukk outta here...If God does such miracles why are you putting your dollars in the collection plate....

:mjgrin:tell your lying thieving preacher to get an empty box and pray over it...

if he opens it and its full of money then ill be there with yall next sunday :blessed:
Ye foolish and blind man. Ye haveth eyes and yet ye cannot see. Ye hath ears and yet ye do not hear.
This has nothing to do with money. This thread is to show the miracle working power of God.