Just got back from church. Saw God perform 2 miracles.

Archangel

Banned
Daps

Verily ye come and post thy smiley to show thy unbelief. Thy curiosity hath been breached as with all the others whom hath come to ridicule me. But inside, ye knoweth that there is something deeper out there of which ye do not understand and yet ye thirst for it. I pray I can help ye find the Lord thy God.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
You're a married man tryna be a Colivangelist :dahell:

This is one of the reasons younger people are disregarding Christianity, heavy handed stories that help everyone but them

Archangel

Banned
Daps
You're a married man tryna be a Colivangelist :dahell:

This is one of the reasons younger people are disregarding Christianity, heavy handed stories that help everyone but them

My wedding is in November. And this "heavy handed" story helps all of them whom believeth in God and do wonder if He still works miracles. God is still saving and performing miracles. Ye needeth only have faith.

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
My least favorite part of church was when MFS started catching the holy ghost and spirits
That shyt was mad cringey to me I'm curious do you think they were faking it or really felt that way. i think it was jut the old ass church ladys trying to fit in and show off. Also @Preacher what is you're alt :feedme:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
My own kindred from mine very homeland of Alabama hath sent negative reputation my way. @Guwopaveli I shall not cease my work for God. If I offend ye, please, remove thyself from this discussion my friend.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
That shyt was mad cringey to me I'm curious do you think they were faking it or really felt that way. i think it was jut the old ass church ladys trying to fit in and show off. Also @Preacher what is you're alt :feedme:

My alt? Do explain thyself, brethren.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
My wedding is in November. And this "heavy handed" story helps all of them whom believeth in God and do wonder if He still works miracles. God is still saving and performing miracles. Ye needeth only have faith.
What about people who don't have faith? It's like expecting people who can't swim to swim, throw us some water wings or something :francis:

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding too

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Message Board Gimmicks Are Like Wrestling Gimmicks, Lame And Dead

You Don't See Anymore Clowns And Garbage Men In The WWE So Quit The Preacher shyt On Here Breh :mjlol:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
What about people who don't have faith? It's like expecting people who can't swim to swim, throw us some water wings or something :francis:

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding too
Thank you.

For those who lack faith, then ye need only turn to God. If you doubt there is God, then pray that He will reveal Himself unto you. He will surely answer the prayers of them who diligently seek Him.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Message Board Gimmicks Are Like Wrestling Gimmicks, Lame And Dead

You Don't See Anymore Clowns And Garbage Men In The WWE So Quit The Preacher shyt On Here Breh :mjlol:
Tis no gimmick my friend. I only wish to help them who need it and minister to them who need it. Do not pretend to understand mine ways.