Keep my name out of it
Daps
"It's because of ADOS"
*Tone Talks voice*
"I sat down with her in 2019"

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Meanwhile, a whole handful of celebrities have been supporting and campaigning for Caruso for months. Back in March, Gwyneth Paltrow filmed an entire ad for him. In May, Kim Kardashian declared her support on her Instagram Stories, saying she felt Caruso “really can help with the crime in our city, which is such a big issue and super scary.” A month later, Elon Musk declared him “awesome” on Twitter, and George Lopez released an endorsement video.

More surprising celebrity endorsements for Caruso: Snoop Dogg, the man who once did a Cameo that wound up as an ad for a mobile game; Noah Centineo, who praised Caruso on his Instagram Stories for entering politics “as an outsider”; Katharine McPhee, who said she would be voting for Caruso because she doesn’t feel safe wearing her Rolex in public; and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Dorit Kemsley. More Caruso supporters reportedly include Scooter Braun, Netflix exec Ted Sarandos, and Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel.

Meanwhile, Bass has her own group of celebrity supporters, including Ariana Grande (who, coincidentally, is managed by Braun), sitcom legend Norman Lear, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, J.J. Abrams, Yvette Nicole Brown, Steven Spielberg, Common, Sheryl Lee Ralph, Mark Hamill, Kerry Washington, Magic Johnson, Danny Trejo, Rosario Dawson, Alfre Woodard, Tiffany Haddish, John Legend, and Democratic Party leaders such as President Joe Biden, Vice-President Kamala Harris, and Barack Obama.

Daps
Yeah but that shouldn't have any bearing on her as a leader
Why shouldn’t it? Being married to a Latino I wouldn’t expect her to take the racism the Hispanics have been up to lately seriously.

To be honest, I don’t even feel comfortable having a wench as a Vice President, either.

Aren’t the majority of the black-male political powers married to black women? If yeah then Is it too much to ask that black women be too or is it just a one-way thing like it usually is?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I recall this place shytting on her and propping up celebrities & black men who backed her opponent, a white billionaire Republican who became a Democrat so he could run for mayor of LA.

I really don't care that she had a hispanic ex-husband or the fact that she basically has a non-black family. I'm not aware of her saying c00nish and her background of the last 35 years clearly qualifies her to be mayor. Congrats to her.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Karen Bass isn't my favorite but it's better than electing another billionaire. At least Bass might come up with solutions for the homeless crisis.

In the meanwhile, it's interesting that New York, LA, Chicago, and Houston (the four largest cities) all got Black mayors now:ehh:
Yeah, but she’s horrible.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
NZ81HjQ.gif

do it sista!!!!

UKVu0t8.gif

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
unless she's fixing skid row, no one gives a fukk if she's a gay alien from mexico

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Why shouldn’t it? Being married to a Latino I wouldn’t expect her to take the racism the Hispanics have been up to lately seriously.

To be honest, I don’t even feel comfortable having a wench as a Vice President, either.

Aren’t the majority of the black-male political powers married to black women? If yeah then Is it too much to ask that black women be too or is it just a one-way thing like it usually is?
How is Kamala a wench when she is half Indian?

Dudes and this misplaced militancy :mjlol: