Karen Bass, a Black woman, will be Los Angeles' next mayor

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I recall this place shytting on her and propping up celebrities & black men who backed her opponent, a white billionaire Republican who became a Democrat so he could run for mayor of LA.
I recall the same dudes wholeheartedly supporting Karen Bass when Biden was determining who his VP running mate would be. In Summer 2020.

Either she became a less effective leader in the 2 years since then, or dudes are parroting whatever their thought leaders say at the moment.

CANNOT TAKE MFers SERIOUSLY

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I recall the same dudes wholeheartedly supporting Karen Bass when Biden was determining who his VP running mate would be. In Summer 2020.

Either she became a less effective leader in the 2 years since then, or dudes are parroting whatever their thought leaders say at the moment.

CANNOT TAKE MFers SERIOUSLY
Whatever Papa Tariq says......

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Aren’t the majority of the black-male political powers married to black women? If yeah then Is it too much to ask that black women be too or is it just a one-way thing like it usually is?

I'm trying to imagine Black male politicians and Black female politicians having some sort of get-together where they hash out a plan of which race each one is going to marry.

Y'all can't possibly be like this in real life. :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
A lot of posters were rooting for the white billionaire developer to win, and you can be guaranteed if he was a black woman they wouldn't have had the same energy.

What does that even mean?
1. Facts

2. Nothing, just politics babble