Kendrick Lamar is amazing but Lupe Fiasco's concepts,metaphors,swag would trample him - Mickey Factz

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
All this technical/artsy fartsy talk :scust:

That's shyt white folks and other foreigners have to grab onto just to feel apart of the culture.

They'll also use those same elements to hijack it from you.Now all of a sudden, they're the "experts"

They're judging what's good or not.Placed in the seat of authority---judging the technicalities.

Bars...breath control....assonance....metaphors...multis----fukk outta here with that.

We from the school of Negro Spirituals.Just spit it from your heart and put some soul on it.

We gone feel it.Simple as that.People that can't really connect it to spiritually, compensate with all this technical jargon.

Robotic society azz niccaz.Guarantee none of these dudes stand the test of time

:ohlawd:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
That Lupe diss is coming, last night during his half time show, he brought out a B side. And said Don't Tell A Lie On Me, I won't tell the truth about you, sending a subliminal shot to Lupe, Lupe knows what that was all about. Now that's hip hop.

Kendrick snucked this in his performance

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
That
That Lupe diss is coming, last night during his half time show, he brought out a B side. And said Don't Tell A Lie On Me, I won't tell the truth about you, sending a subliminal shot to Lupe, Lupe knows what that was all about. Now that's hip hop.

Kendrick snucked this in his performance

he ain't going at lupe. KL is the Keith Thurman of this rap shyt right now. Only a die hard boxing fan will get that reference

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
That

he ain't going at lupe. KL is the Keith Thurman of this rap shyt right now. Only a die hard boxing fan will get that reference

The Heart 4 he snucked in for a reason, he just using that song infront of Millions to let him know, I hear you talking.

Like he said on that track there's a difference between Accomplishments (4 Classic and Critcally Acclaim albums) and Astonishments (Lyrical Miracle Wordplay)

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
All this technical/artsy fartsy talk :scust:

That's shyt white folks and other foreigners have to grab onto just to feel apart of the culture.

They'll also use those same elements to hijack it from you.Now all of a sudden, they're the "experts"

They're judging what's good or not.Placed in the seat of authority---judging the technicalities.

Bars...breath control....assonance....metaphors...multis----fukk outta here with that.

We from the school of Negro Spirituals.Just spit it from your heart and put some soul on it.

We gone feel it.Simple as that.People that can't really connect it to spiritually, compensate with all this technical jargon.

Robotic society azz niccaz.Guarantee none of these dudes stand the test of time

This. Rep to you and @Master Teacher for bringing some clarity.