Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Women agree with Kevin Samuels in this short

0.00000001% agreed with Kevin Samuels. The truth and accountability is like cryptonite.

Remember when they said girls were more mature than boys? So true. But men are definitely more mature than women. I literally can not believe how these broads act when they don't get their way. Just like toddlers. :mjtf:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Vivica Fox hated Kevin for a reason talking bout she 60 ready date for marriage now.
Yo I know people age and shyt, but she looks fukking terrible. I mean it's almost hard to believe that was her in Independence Day. :banderas: She was so fine. I mean even though Halle Berry is bat shyt crazy, she looks damn good for being almost 60.

But that disrespectful c*nt Vivica stayed single for a reason. No dudes with money like that checking for her long term. Now she is so delusional to think someone wants a fat, non cooperative head hatter. You really can't make this shyt up. :pachaha:

Last edited:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Yo I know people age and shyt, but she looks fukking terrible. I mean it's almost hard to believe that was her in Independence Day. :banderas: She was so fine. I mean even though Halle Berry is bat shyt crazy, she looks damn good for being almost 60.

But that disrespectful c*nt Vivica stayed single for a reason. No dudes with money like that checking for her long term. Now she is so delusional to think someone wants a fat, non cooperative head hatter. You really can't make this shyt up. :pachaha:
Pam Grier and Bernadette Stanis are way more fukkable today than modern Vivica Fox will ever be