Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I was with him until he made it seem like other races of women don’t objectify us too (if not more so). Interesting perspective though.

Edit: let me listen to the whole show. It seems like my point about our women always trying to ‘compete’ with us point came up.

Edit: he echoes my same sentiments “men, remember you are the prize.” :leon:

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I was with him until he made it seem like other races of women don’t objectify us too (if not more so). Interesting perspective though.

Edit: let me listen to the whole show. It seems like my point about our women always trying to ‘compete’ with us point came up.

Edit: he echoes my same sentiments “men, remember you are the prize.” :leon:

I think we’re objectified by everyone :mjlol:

But when it comes to breaking down my character, I’ve heard women of other backgrounds go into larger depth on a Ted talk level, than just “Oh he’s black & hard working, etc”

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
Kevin Samuels is on fire right now. lol

He's definitely been having the most interesting shows out of all those Manosphere cats.
Kevin's in a hot streak because no one else is doing what hes doing as well as Kevin. women dont have any other man to tell them this shyt, and if they do, they dont respect the guy enough to care

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I think we’re objectified by everyone :mjlol:

But when it comes to breaking down my character, I’ve heard women of other backgrounds go into larger depth on a Ted talk level, than just “Oh he’s black & hard working, etc”
I wouldn’t know. I would assume that if someone is going to date outside of their race, they’d have to find qualities in that person that goes beyond surface level.

That being said, I’ve seen and heard too many white women fetishize black men. The same way white men do to Asian women. That’s why I would never entertain them. It feels like they’re living out a rebellious fantasy 9/10.

I guess I’ve been lucky. All my girlfriends have genuinely liked me and not for superficial reasons.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Kevin's in a hot streak because no one else is doing what hes doing as well as Kevin. women dont have any other man to tell them this shyt, and if they do, they dont respect the guy enough to care

I haven't watched the others in a while but their shyt got redundant quick.

Kevin is the sophisticated assassin lol. He get's those good god fearing women to tell on themselves.