Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the hell these dudes make money when there are so many of them?

I think Kevin Samuel's lures these desperate women in with promises he'll find them rich husband's. But instead just roasts them unmercifully.

This other dude Coach Greg Adams gives decent enough advice. But dude took a massive L's to get to this point. Especially marrying some busted pawg.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Kevin Samuels is on fire right now. lol

He's definitely been having the most interesting shows out of all those Manosphere cats.

yeah I been listening to dude every day as of late. He has a good run going on right now, and dude is letting women expose their true feelings lol. Like alot of women are delusional as hell. Its not even one off cases, all these women be having the same 'list' of what they want and think they deserve yet cant tell you why someone who meets their requirements would pick them.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Telling women to rate themselves 1-10 and not being able to use 7 wow

He’s right. Most chicks pick 7 as a safe number. It’s been diluted

last week he had a woman who was a 4 or 5 at best, talking about she looks like some TV star. She was blabbing on about some nonsense, and didn’t know that she had her zoom camera on and that we could all see her. Kevin just trolled her with a Straight face, for like 10 minutes. Had me dying.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
last week he had a woman who was 4 or 5 at best, talking about she looks like some TV star. She was blabbing on about some nonsense, didn’t know that that she had her zoom camera on and that we could all see her. Kevin just trolled her with a Straight face, for like 10 minutes. Had me dying.

breh chicks be calling in saying they got kids, weight 200 lbs and want a man who will have it so they dont gotta work :mjlol:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Has Kevin changed up his show in recent weeks?
I looked at one of his videos a long time ago when looking for more cologne options.
Seems like his whole format has changed, I've caught a few of his shows.

I think he can be too harsh at times but damn, he really exposes how hard it is for some ladies to answer a yes and no question.
When he hammers them on a yes/no answer a lot of the callers filibuster for an hr before answering.

How tall are you? Dress size? How much you weigh? Rate yourself from 1-10 and you can't use 7. :unimpressed:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Has Kevin changed up his show in recent weeks?
I looked at one of his videos a long time ago when looking for more cologne options.
Seems like his whole format has changed, I've caught a few of his shows.

I think he can be too harsh at times but damn, he really exposes how hard it is for some ladies to answer a yes and no question.
When he hammers them on a yes/no answer a lot of the callers filibuster for an hr before answering.

How tall are you? Dress size? How much you weigh? Rate yourself from 1-10 and you can't use 7. :unimpressed:

I think he kinda has to be harsh. The black community is so far behind on this subject. Every other race of women knows that they have to look and act a certain way if they wanna get a high earner. No one else needs a youtuber to tell them these things.

Last edited:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
He's been doing more topics with only women calling in for the past few weeks.

He still drops fragrance and style related videos but he's more focused on the podcast now.

That’s where the money is. He hit a ceiling with the style advice content. With these live streams, he can get $1000 a night in superchat donations, plus whatever the replays get from google ads

breh chicks be calling in saying they got kids, weight 200 lbs and want a man who will have it so they dont gotta work :mjlol:

And they be 35, 40 and 50 years old!
And the mental baggage some of them have... :huhldup: