Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That’s where the money is. He hit a ceiling with the style advice content. With these live streams, he can get $1000 a night in superchat donations, plus whatever the replays get from google ads

And they be 35, 40 and 50 years old!
And the mental baggage some of them have... :huhldup:

lol that 'danger zone' is real. The only thing I will say is the younger chicks outside the danger zone while may "look better" and have less "baggage" they aint being raised to be wives either and just will be another generation that dies alone.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, so I learned that black women weren't abused during slavery like black men. :mjgrin:
tenor.gif

I thought you we're one of the good ones.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
So is he uplifting black people or just creating more division between black men and women? Seems like based on the responses black women are being generalized like always.
He’s giving unrealistic bitter women the cold truth. It don’t apply to every woman :yeshrug:

He goes in on black men also, advocating black families and marriage. Also big on black economics.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So is he uplifting black people or just creating more division between black men and women? Seems like based on the responses black women are being generalized like always.

He just got done shytting on Incels, men being scared to talk to women :hubie:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No BS..I was in the shower the other night and that bruh was on my tablet, YouTube and he asked this lady how tall are you, she said 5'2, how much do you weigh, she said about 215. Dude quickly said goodbye and stopped her call. Man I screamed..a nikka was literally :laff:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
No BS..I was in the shower the other night and that bruh was on my tablet, YouTube and he asked this lady how tall are you, she said 5'2, how much do you weight, she said about 215. Dude quickly said goodbye and stopped her call. Man I screamed..a nikka was literally :laff:
:mjlol: