Kofi, Becky, Seth - Who's Losing At Mania?

Who's Losing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
We know Vince ain't letting all these faces get their big happy ending on the Grandest Stage.

Whos taking that L?

Or will Vince go full "it's not supposed to be good" and book all 3 to lose, because fukk you for paying hundreds of dollars for this carny spectacle :jbhmm:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Becky and Seth losing. If Brock loses it'll be because of something big. Can't see him losing to Seth even with Shield interference.

Kofi winning cuz CM Punk coming byke :blessed:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We all know who's going over at WM:mjpls:

hhhkkk27.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think the original plan is Kofi and Beth winning, Seth either takes the L or some fukkery happens and the matches doesn't have a definitive finish.

NOW, I can totally picture Cokeboy changing his mind in the middle of next week and delaying either Beth or Kofi's title win for the next PPV or the Saudi show :francis:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In order of likelihood of losing

Seth
Kofi
Becky

I gotta figure if they were gonna go super heel on the crowd and have Ronda win to end the night itd make more sense to keep it 1 on 1.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all know who's going over at WM:mjpls:

hhhkkk27.gif

YEP - Kofi is going to get screwed. My only question is how....Personally, I think Big E is gonna turn on him. Kayfabe wise I get why E and Xavier have been so vocal on Kofis behalf, but I think it’s setting up for ONE of the two to turn. :mjcry:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I want to say Seth is the most likely to lose because his match has no heat. At all. If you wanted to make a WrestleMania match mean as little as possible, you would look at what they've done with Seth and Brock.

But I'm not counting out the possibility of all three of them losing, because the 2010s has to solidify itself as the worst decade in WrestleMania history. :mjcry:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
YEP - Kofi is going to get screwed. My only question is how....Personally, I think Big E is gonna turn on him. Kayfabe wise I get why E and Xavier have been so vocal on Kofis behalf, but I think it’s setting up for ONE of the two to turn. :mjcry:
Yeah that sounds like the exact type of shyt Vince would love to do. But I honestly think neither Big E, Xavier or Kofi would agree to do that shyt, especially with the way they've done the build the last couple weeks.