Kofi, Becky, Seth - Who's Losing At Mania?

Who's Losing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Only way Becky loses is if Ronda is sticking around imo. Closing the show makes it less likely Ronda goes over, but WWE may believe closing the show with Ronda's star power makes up for a heel closing the show standing tall.

Or they might do an angle after the match to close the show. A Horsewomen thing would be cool. A "bring out all the women to cheer" thing would be less cool.

Ever since November, I’ve constantly have had visions of mania ending with a Stephanie McMahon screw job. Remember Meltzer said the whole point of the women’s evolution is to get Stephanie over.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
after last night:francis: am not so sure becky wins anymore. i can honestly see ronda tapping becky.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I can't wait until Becky wins and starts beating up everyone's real favorites, because the heel turn is going to be hilarious.
If she's doing good work in the ring and cutting dope promos, I don't really care who she beats up because I like ZFG Becky

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Probably all 3 since WWE loves to make the worst decisions possible at WM especially. If they all lose, they can stretch out all three angles for another six months and do one of them at Summerslam instead.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Probably all 3 since WWE loves to make the worst decisions possible at WM especially. If they all lose, they can stretch out all three angles for another six months and do one of them at Summerslam instead.
if they have all 3 lose, I will cancel my subscription, and never log in to tsc again

I am not the type to say that type of shyt cause its not that serious but It aint but so much stupid shyt im a put up with.

anything less than kofi and becky winning is too stupid to even think about

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
I voted Kofi but I can honestly see all three of them taking an L. Kofi and Becky are hot like fire right now but never forget neither was supposed to be in this position. WWE was always building for Rousey/Flair at Wrestlemania. They don’t like deviating from long term plans and Tuesday night showed us that when it comes down to it, Charlotte Flair is always going to be their choice and priority, with laying the groundwork for this stupid horsewomen vs horsewomen showdown their secondary concern. Letting Becky win over Charlotte at smaller PPV’s is one thing...letting Becky win over Charlotte at Wrestlemania? I don’t see it. Only person who may get a W over Charlotte on that grand a stage is Ronda.

With Seth... I just don’t see Brock taking an L unless he’s ready to go all in on something else. I honestly can see Brock keeping his title until the inevitable rematch with Roman.

Kofi...I wanna believe but this is the WWE. I refuse to let myself get excited about Kofi knowing this is the same company that would be pushing Lars Sullivan if dude hadn’t had a mental breakdown. I’d love for it to happen and I’d be happy to be wrong but...the WWE is who and what they are and that means, realistically Kofi’s chances are between no and hell nah.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
They don’t love Daniel Bryan nor the Smackdown Title like that to risk the vociferous backlash Kofi losing would receive. The belt has to come off Bryan before Saudi Arabia too. Common sense

I didn't even think of D-Bry not going to the Saudi shows anymore :ohhh:

I picked Seth because his momentum seems less than Kofi or Becky. I forgot where I read it, here or Twitter, but someone said the 'E released those Beastslayer shirts before 'Mania (unlike the Kingslayer shirts which were sold after 'Mania) to get people's money before those shirts become third world Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Champions status :mjgrin:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Kofi and Becky are hot like fire right now but never forget neither was supposed to be in this position.
To be fair, Daniel Bryan was never supposed to be in the position he was in 5 years ago. It took CM Punk walking out for him to get to headline WM. And in the end it worked out for him. Who's to say it won't happen with Becky and Kofi :yeshrug:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
To be fair, Daniel Bryan was never supposed to be in the position he was in 5 years ago. It took CM Punk walking out for him to get to headline WM. And in the end it worked out for him. Who's to say it won't happen with Becky and Kofi :yeshrug:
Did you forget the bullshyt that followed after his win at Wrestlemania? His reign on top was short like leprechauns.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Did you forget the bullshyt that followed after his win at Wrestlemania? His reign on top was short like leprechauns.
I didn't forget any of it. I'm just saying that he got his moment, regardless of what happened afterwards.

As long as Kofi gets his moment,(regardless of what happens after) then I'm good :manny:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I voted Kofi but I can honestly see all three of them taking an L. Kofi and Becky are hot like fire right now but never forget neither was supposed to be in this position. WWE was always building for Rousey/Flair at Wrestlemania. They don’t like deviating from long term plans and Tuesday night showed us that when it comes down to it, Charlotte Flair is always going to be their choice and priority, with laying the groundwork for this stupid horsewomen vs horsewomen showdown their secondary concern. Letting Becky win over Charlotte at smaller PPV’s is one thing...letting Becky win over Charlotte at Wrestlemania? I don’t see it. Only person who may get a W over Charlotte on that grand a stage is Ronda.

With Seth... I just don’t see Brock taking an L unless he’s ready to go all in on something else. I honestly can see Brock keeping his title until the inevitable rematch with Roman.

Kofi...I wanna believe but this is the WWE. I refuse to let myself get excited about Kofi knowing this is the same company that would be pushing Lars Sullivan if dude hadn’t had a mental breakdown. I’d love for it to happen and I’d be happy to be wrong but...the WWE is who and what they are and that means, realistically Kofi’s chances are between no and hell nah.
Bayley already beat Charlotte at Mania.

Charlotte win big last year. She doesnt doesnt even matter at Mania..that's why they gave her a title.