Kofi, Becky, Seth - Who's Losing At Mania?

Who's Losing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
To be fair, Daniel Bryan was never supposed to be in the position he was in 5 years ago. It took CM Punk walking out for him to get to headline WM. And in the end it worked out for him. Who's to say it won't happen with Becky and Kofi :yeshrug:
CM Punk walking just meant he worked with Cripple H...the fans turned on Batista and Blandy like never before seen which is how Bryan became the instant focus after Rumble 2014.

Bryan passed up the Rebel way back at Summerslam 2013. Show revolved around Bryan one way or another from that point.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Seth is the only one guaranteed to take an L to me. Becky I’m more than positive wins. Kofi...can go either way honestly. This storyline NEEDS him to win but it’s not exactly surprising if he loses either because this is the WWE after all

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Kofi will win, everyone will be all happy in cheering. than Cokeboi will come out re start the match, Bryan hits the running knee in win back the title the same night. Kofi becomes champ so no one can complain.:troll:

But on the real, I can see that happening. so they can keep building him up to give him a legit run down the line. Bryan is still keeping the title at mania so Kofi will be the one to lose.:yeshrug:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Kinda weird that Daniel Bryan is champ now

I still remember a few years ago when he’s future is super uncertain

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Gotta be Seth if you choose one, especially since Roman Reigns is back. Brock will probably attack him after the match and put him out of action while Roman avenges his injured friend at the next show.
Came in here to say just that

Seth is losing and going to Smackdown probably to trade places with Styles and Roman is going over with the title and continuing his feud with Drew

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that I think about it, Vince has the opportunity to put Roman over Brock and he’ll actually get cheered this time. He’s not gonna pass that up. Seth loses, Kofi wins.

Ronda/Becky I’m not sure on. Probably Becky.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Now that I think about it, Vince has the opportunity to put Roman over Brock and he’ll actually get cheered this time. He’s not gonna pass that up. Seth loses, Kofi wins.

Ronda/Becky I’m not sure on. Probably Becky.
Becky is the only surefire winner in this discussion. I can't believe people actually think she might lose when the company has been doing everything to build her up, despite the drop in ratings and attendance since she's been made the focal point of the product:sas2:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I didn't even think of D-Bry not going to the Saudi shows anymore :ohhh:

I picked Seth because his momentum seems less than Kofi or Becky. I forgot where I read it, here or Twitter, but someone said the 'E released those Beastslayer shirts before 'Mania (unlike the Kingslayer shirts which were sold after 'Mania) to get people's money before those shirts become third world Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Champions status :mjgrin:

Seth is front and center with Becky in future ads, but with Roman back we know what’s coming soon

Mob H

All Star
Daps
After Tuesday, Becky is 100% winning so all four Horsewomen have titles.

Kofi could go either way, but since they consider SmackDown the B show, he still has a good chance of winning.

Seth is probably 90% gonna lose, especially with Roman back.