Lets Cook: Let the Preacher show ya'll how to make a bomb omelette

Archangel

Banned
Daps
:myman:

Step 1
Alright, 1st you're gonna need the ingredients:
-We got the meat, sausage & bacon
-Of course the eggs. I prefer 3 but the consensus is usually 2.
-Got your fresh onions and green pepper (mushrooms are good with this too)
-Gotta have some salt & pepper

-A little milk. I use Almond Milk. Unsweetened though. We don't want a sweet omelette, b.:dame:
-Your shredded cheese of choice. I have here a mixed 4 cheese mexican blend of monterey jack, cheddar, asadero & quesadilla cheese.
-Lastly, I use a little oregano and rosemary.

Step 2
Alright, you got your ingredients. Lets chop em up.
-Spray your skillet with some non stick spray before putting the veggies in there.
-Chop your green peppers & onions up and cook em in the skillet. I'm using yellow onions so I have to cook em a bit to release that sulfur. You don't want raw yellow onions in your food, breh. Too strong.
-Begin cooking your bacon & sausage. I prefer to cook mines in a skillet on the stove top. If you prefer the oven, do you.

Step 3
Alright we in this thing now. No turning back.
-Allow your onion/pepper mix to cook and add a little salt & pepper as well as some rosemary & oregano for flavor. Don't use Lowrys seasoning salt breh:comeon:. You don't wanna cook it too long so maybe about 3-5 minutes on a med stove setting.
-Cook your bacon & sausage to your liking. I prefer my bacon very crispy.:jawalrus:

After the veggie mix and meat is done cooking, take it and chop it up like so:

Step 4
Now for the eggs:
-Crack and stir them up until its nice and liquidy
-Take the milk and add just a little bit. This helps keep the eggs nice and soft while cooking:wow:
-Add some salt & pepper to the egg mix & stir.

Step 5
Alright lets cook the egg.
-I have the stove on a hi medium setting so about 6 or 7. Make sure you put some non stick spray/oil in the skillet before cooking.
-Pour your egg in the skillet. I like to take the skillet and move it around in a circular motion to help the omelette form a little better.
- From here, I gradually turn the stove down to like 5 once the edges form and allow the middle of the egg to slowly cook.

Step 6
-Once the middle or foundation of the egg is half liquidy/half cooked, I add the cheese on one side of the omelette.
-You can add some more salt & pepper here as well if you so desire but don't overdo it breh.

Step 7
-Lastly, while the egg is still somewhat liquidy, take your meat/veggie mix and add it to the other side of the omelette and press it down into the egg so it will become embedded into the yoke.

Step 8
Allow it to cook a bit more until you see no more liquidy egg yoke in the center of the omelette.
-I add a lil secret sauce to the omelette at this point:youngsabo:. My girl still can't figure out what it is.
- Once its thoroughly cooked, using your spatula, gently fold the omelette into a crescent moon shape, matching the edges with one another and press down gently with the spatula. Don't press too hard or you'll cause the omelette to bust and a busted omelette is no omelette at all b.

Remove from the pan onto a plate and feast.
Notice the beautiful buttery golden brown texture. Not too crisp and not too soft. If your omelette is too light colored, chances are its not thoroughly cooked. But some people like their omelettes runny in the middle:scust:
If your omelette is dark brown and very tough, you cooked it too long or had the stove turned up too high. Refer back to step 5 breh:usure:

:blessed:

200.gif