Lets Cook: Let the Preacher show ya'll how to make a bomb omelette

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I usually alternate between the two, but i'll use butter from now on.

Where can I find these? :ohhh:

Those are from my dads chickens. They lay once a day. I have a fridge of like 9 dozens eggs.

I have to give them away to friends half the time b/c I have so many.

You can buy them at the store too but they're more expensive.

Lmao nikkas it's an omlette. You all watch too much television. Lol talking about backyard raised eggs. That sounds suspect. The FDA exists for a reason..

Be uninformed brehs. :heh:

There's millions of ppl who raise their own chickens for their own eggs. You feed them natural chicken feed you buy at......a feed store. How is this suspect to you?

Go look at a chicken lot and see how many chickens are locked in tiny cages with blind eyes, diseases, broken necks, broken legs, and on top of that pumped full of steroids so they can start laying at a pre-mature age. It's sad. FDA my ass. :camby:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
good stuff bro....but you using them store bought steroid infused eggs tho :huhldup:

Get you a few chickens and get on these backyard eggs. More protein, they're way healthier and have a better taste. :myman:

16478269809_50e4ce334d.jpg

16457117007_34193089c0.jpg
You have a chicken coop breh :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those are from my dads chickens. They lay once a day. I have a fridge of like 9 dozens eggs.

There's millions of ppl who raise their own chickens for their own eggs. You feed them natural chicken feed you buy at......a feed store. How is this suspect to you?

Go look at a chicken lot and see how many chickens are locked in tiny cages with blind eyes, diseases, broken legs, and on top of that pumped full of steroids so they can start laying at a pre-mature age. FDA my ass. :camby:
Dont bother, he thinks how he is told.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always

Go look at a chicken lot and see how many chickens are locked in tiny cages with blind eyes, diseases, broken legs, and on top of that pumped full of steroids so they can start laying at a pre-mature age. It's sad. FDA my ass. :camby:
Lol nice try. But naw. I'm not igorant. Good try though. You're suggesting everyone raise their own chickens.

Can everyone afford the feed, the material to buy a hen house, the permits you need to have live chickens producing food that will be consumed? You're assuming everyone has a backyard. But I'm being igorant? Lol come on G. Your math is real funny.

Lol bro you realize all that organic dikk you suck is regulated by the FDA or the feds, right? But I'm ignorant, okay. Lol. Furthermore I'd like to warn you guys if you're selling or giving people food in the state of California and they get sick you can be brought up on criminal charges, sued, fined.

But I'm ignorant. Lol, okay.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You have a chicken coop breh :ohhh:

Yeah. My dad has like 30-35 chickens.

Depending on the breed or crossbreed they all lay different color eggs. Some white, some brown, some tan, some blue, some greenish.
I wasn't too interested in it at first, but it's pretty neat actually.

There's all sorts of message boards on ppl with backyard chickens. They each lay once a day for the most part...in the winter they don't lay as much. But you basically never have to buy eggs at the store again. And I workout so the protein from eggs is great.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Lol nice try. But naw. I'm not igorant. Good try though. You're suggesting everyone raise their own chickens.

Can everyone afford the feed, the material to buy a hen house, the permits you need to have live chickens producing food that will be consumed? You're assuming everyone has a backyard. But I'm being igorant? Lol come on G. Your math is real funny.

Lol bro you realize all that organic dikk you suck is regulated by the FDA or the feds, right? But I'm ignorant, okay. Lol. Furthermore I'd like to warn you guys if you're selling or giving people food in the state of California and they get sick you can be brought up on criminal charges, sued, fined.

But I'm ignorant. Lol, okay.

Nope, I said no such thing, I simply made a suggestion....and I'm not reading the rest of whatever foolishness you typed. :camby:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Nope, I said no such thing, I simply made a suggestion....and I'm not reading the rest of whatever foolishness you typed. :camby:
Lol okay. Way to be informed bro. You showed me. Are you trained to cook in any state? I'm just curious.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Yeah. My dad has like 30-35 chickens.

Depending on the breed or crossbreed they all lay different color eggs. Some white, some brown, some tan, some blue, some greenish.
I wasn't too interested in it at first, but it's pretty neat actually.

There's all sorts of message boards on ppl with backyard chickens. They each lay once a day for the most part...in the winter they don't lay as much. But you basically never have to buy eggs at the store again. And I workout so the protein from eggs is great.
Damn thats nice breh :wow: With fishing/crabbing, my garden, and something like this I'll be set :win: Might have to look into this.