Lets Cook: Let the Preacher show ya'll how to make a bomb omelette

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And instead of a cooking spray like PAM before your cook the eggs, I use about a tblsp of butter instead - gives it a richness

Fry some mushrooms and sage leaves, melt some brie and you and girl will be drinking Bordeaux, sniffing coke and fukking by noon.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Flavor. Fat content. Consistency of egg. His use of A. Milk is actually pretty savvy. This is low key gourmet as fukk. It's easily accessible, recognizable, and just different enough to be exciting without being intimidating.

Double pork is always a good idea. Pork on pork is god status. But what makes it gourmet I think his use of texture. The bacon is crispy and the pork sausage isn't. So you really get to experience pork in very different presentations in one package.

He's got herbs and spices coming the sausage and herbs he added. Really simple seasoning with pepper. And the salt is the glue. Kept it simple with the cheese.

I'd call this my can't miss omelet, because it can't miss, you shouldn't miss it, and when it's gone you'll miss it, splash!

:wow: stealing
dap+rep

Archangel

Banned
Daps
And instead of a cooking spray like PAM before your cook the eggs, I use about a tblsp of butter instead - gives it a richness
I usually alternate between the two, but i'll use butter from now on.
good stuff bro....but you using them store bought steroid infused eggs tho :huhldup:

Get you a few chickens and get on these backyard eggs. More protein, they're way healthier and have a better taste. :myman:

16478269809_50e4ce334d.jpg

16457117007_34193089c0.jpg

Where can I find these? :ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: cdc

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Lmao nikkas it's an omlette. You all watch too much television. Lol talking about backyard raised eggs. That sounds suspect. The FDA exists for a reason. Butter is additional fat. Pam is used most professional kitchens. Pam is the truth. You get a fat source without the fat.

A lot of people don't like tomatoes.

What do you mean by better taste? Taste is preference my friend. Vegan cheese has a richer flavor than conventional cheese. It doesn't make it better.