Lets Cook: Let the Preacher show ya'll how to make a bomb omelette

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Your egg sandwich was fire breh. I dunno why nikkas were hating. I was raised on that sandwich. Real talk. I crave that shyt still to this day. I used to put hot cheetos in mine for dinner.
200.gif

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
yo..:obama:

informative thread :myman:

I prefer to add tomatoes to mine :eat:

where's the hot sauce :beli:

9/10 thread

10/10 for pics, step by step instructions
-1/10 for lack of fresh raw chopped tomatoes (to cut through all the fried ingredients), and almond milk (nutty eggs breh? :usure:)

cdc

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
14th and Kennedy to Macombos
Pretty good man :obama:

One little tip: when you are cooking the egg use a fork or spatula to pull in the sides and then turn the pan a little so the liquid coats the bottom again. Like this:

omelette7.jpg

And instead of a cooking spray like PAM before your cook the eggs, I use about a tblsp of butter instead - gives it a richness

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
What's the benefits of using almond milk over regular milk?:lupe:
Flavor. Fat content. Consistency of egg. His use of A. Milk is actually pretty savvy. This is low key gourmet as fukk. It's easily accessible, recognizable, and just different enough to be exciting without being intimidating.

Double pork is always a good idea. Pork on pork is god status. But what makes it gourmet I think his use of texture. The bacon is crispy and the pork sausage isn't. So you really get to experience pork in very different presentations in one package.

He's got herbs and spices coming the sausage and herbs he added. Really simple seasoning with pepper. And the salt is the glue. Kept it simple with the cheese.

I'd call this my can't miss omelet, because it can't miss, you shouldn't miss it, and when it's gone you'll miss it, splash!