Lord Jamar: People Who Like Lil Yachty are Actually Stupid

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I hate old nikkas. I don't really fukk with Yachty, but y'all old heads gotta go. :camby:

TBH this is where I'm at. If you like Yachty you're probably a kid. I think he's trash, but I liked some trash music when I was a kid too. Who cares. There's so much dope music to listen to, why is this dude ALWAYS complaining about shyt that's not even made for his age bracket.

The Collie

YEET
Daps
Yachty is okay within his lane. You can't put him in the same lane as a Jay z or Eminem or whatever rapper you personally like.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lord Jamar doing gods work:mjcry:

And Vlad is one of the stupid people who wants to be cool so pretends to like this new shyt like lil yachty.....the fukk i look like researching Lil Yachtys music based on his first single and the shyt hes said:scust:

People would rather research wack nikkas trying to figure out why people like them,and to try to force themselves to.....rather than researching some actually dope nikkas,and searching for dope nikkas they can put other people on too:snoop:

:dead: at jamar doin abc's to lil yachtys song.....fukk vlads argument about Drake not just benefiting from being surrounded by wack nikkas like Jamar said.....difference is theres really no dope nikkas like that who could interupt his lane.....Vlad naming a bunch of non commercial nikkas or old nikkas who can spit who aint Drakes peers at all....and it aint no street nikkas dope enough who can turn out hits enough to get people off Drake.....no way in hell Drake would exist in the 90's era and do what he does now:mjlol: