Lord Jamar: People Who Like Lil Yachty are Actually Stupid

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lord jamar sounds like an angry old man. these young nikkas ain't making music for you. and u dont like their music. find something u enjoy and let the kids cook.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
vlad was on a roll with his dumbass opinions in this video :snoop:

i wanted to smack his kufi through the screen by the end of the video

You can see Jamar trying to hold back a look of disgust in these Vlad interviews,sometimes he fails and has to let it out:pachaha:

@Woodrow "bu bu but he doesnt make music for you old nikkas".....This the wackest argument that gets repeated constantly,he makes wack music and shouldnt have any fans,and probaly really doesnt..

Does this mean Soulja Boy,Stanky Leg nikkas,D4L etc wasnt making music for me when i was a young 20 year old who thought that shyt was garbage:mjlol:?nah they was ahead of they time making musicfor you young nikkas to love in 2016:wow:

fukk outta here yall lil nikkas taste is just wack as shyt now cuz you dont know no better,cant even blame you,just feel bad for you:mjcry:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
I feel really sad for older people like Vlad that feel compelled to like the new shyt that all the kids are listening to. Almost as bad as a 40 year old trying to keep up with the new dances. Trying their hardest to keep up with whatever's hot at the moment to maintain relevance. I understand that he's a DJ though so it makes sense that he would try and analyze why people like it.

Imo, trash rappers like Yachty should be in a separate category than hip-hop. It's so far removed that there's no reason to keep them in the same genre. I have no problem with kids liking their music, that's their prerogative. Just don't call it hip-hop and we can move on.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Hey lil mama would u like to be my sunshine

lol I can't even front I like yachtys verse on that song but I refuse to check out any of his other shyt

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PURE FACTS BREH

imagine this nikka throwing the constant subliminal jabs at his peers and going unchecked in the 90's:mjlol:

Imagine this nikka Drake even doing that shyt in the early to mid 2000's....prime T.I woulda been bodied this nikka the first time he said he was the king of anything:wow:....woulda took a flight to Canada just to shoot a video in Drakes front yard as Drake peaks out the window:banderas:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
I think any argument which connects the type of music a person enjoys to their intelligence level is terribly flawed.

But, your "old heads gotta go" statement sounds just as dumb.

it does, but it doesnt

jamar and alot of other old heads suffer from 'old man yells at cloud' syndrome.

old heads/'real hip hop' heads are pretty much the tea party contingent of the culture

do i like lil yachty? no, not particularly, but do i think people are stupid for liking him? not any more stupid than i think people that love these dj vlad segments are.

old nikkas be on some 'make hip hop great again' shyt

but then dont have no ideas on how to do it, and would rather complain than participate in the culture as it changes over time

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel really sad for older people like Vlad that feel compelled to like the new shyt that all the kids are listening to. Almost as bad as a 40 year old trying to keep up with the new dances. Trying their hardest to keep up with whatever's hot at the moment to maintain relevance. I understand that he's a DJ though so it makes sense that he would try and analyze why people like it.

Imo, trash rappers like Yachty should be in a separate category than hip-hop. It's so far removed that there's no reason to keep them in the same genre. I have no problem with kids liking their music, that's their prerogative. Just don't call it hip-hop and we can move on.

Theres always been a place for hiphop like Lil Yachtys so i disagree...these nikkas just get to much press and held up as stars due to lack of stars,plus the people who get to write the narratives now:mjpls:

Nobody treated them D4L nikkas,GS boys like the future of hiphop,nobody rolled out the red carpet for Paperboy when he dropped Ditty and crowned him as the new wave of hiphop music:mjlol:

Keep these nikkas in the background and its all good:mjpls:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Theres always been a place for hiphop like Lil Yachtys so i disagree...these nikkas just get to much press and held up as stars due to lack of stars,plus the people who get to write the narratives now:mjpls:

Nobody treated them D4L nikkas,GS boys like the future of hiphop,nobody rolled out the red carpet for Paperboy when he dropped Ditty and crowned him as the new wave of hiphop music:mjlol:

Keep these nikkas in the background and its all good:mjpls:
I can agree with that.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it does, but it doesnt

jamar and alot of other old heads suffer from 'old man yells at cloud' syndrome.

old heads/'real hip hop' heads are pretty much the tea party contingent of the culture

do i like lil yachty? no, not particularly, but do i think people are stupid for liking him? not any more stupid than i think people that love these dj vlad segments are.

old nikkas be on some 'make hip hop great again' shyt

but then dont have no ideas on how to do it, and would rather complain than participate in the culture as it changes over time

Lord Jamar sounds foolish. And the stuff you said applies to HIM. Does his opinion represent Bun B's opinion? No. Just because someone has a platform, doesn't mean they speak for everyone. Vlad gives people a platform to speak on controversial subjects. Nothing more, nothing less.

Dude straight up said "I hate old nikkas", it's just a completely ridiculous statement. That goes beyond criticism of "old heads". Only hip-hop would celebrate a lack of overall guidance. Dude sounds fatherless and bitter saying that.

I could give you a similar breakdown on how some of the younger fans promote drug addiction & fashion choices that were previously reserved for homosexuals. But me saying "All the young heads gotta go" would still sound stupid.