Lord Jamar: People Who Like Lil Yachty are Actually Stupid

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
plus the people who get to write the narratives now:mjpls:
THis new shyt is fuggin up the legacy of hip hop.

Its like dudes in high school being picked on, so they become cops.

Just like these non blacks in power of position pushing hip hop, forwarding this b.s. agenda.

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
Lord Jamar sounds foolish. And the stuff you said applies to HIM. Does his opinion represent Bun B's opinion? No. Just because someone has a platform, doesn't mean they speak for everyone. Vlad gives people a platform to speak on controversial subjects. Nothing more, nothing less.

Dude straight up said "I hate old nikkas", it's just a completely ridiculous statement. That goes beyond criticism of "old heads". Only hip-hop would celebrate a lack of overall guidance. Dude sounds fatherless and bitter saying that.

I could give you a similar breakdown on how some of the younger fans promote drug addiction & fashion choices that were previously reserved for homosexuals. But me saying "All the young heads gotta go" would still sound stupid.

youre right, and when i made my statement in my head, i was speaking in regards to Jamar and A LOT of my friends who feel similarly, so i responded how i did cuz i end up feeling like 'old heads gotta go' sometimes cuz i often find myself being the lone dissenting voice in discussions like these when they occur in real life.

im an old head myself, and i know i dont need to go. i dont mess with all these young cats, but i also know the game aint the same as is used to be. i think the idea of close-mindedness in general, is heavy in the culture and on all sides its gotta be taken down a notch.

good point breh and you did it without calling me a cac or a tranny:obama:. theres hope for the booth yet :salute:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I hate old nikkas. I don't really fukk with Yachty, but y'all old heads gotta go. :camby:
Any "young nikka" I associate with feels the same way about Yatchy and others...Guess that's because I refuse to even associate with brainless people. Nothing to do with age

It's one thing to be the new generation and have your own style, but still make decent music...these new dudes have no talent, they are feminine as fukk, and their music is just a bunch of noise

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Surprised Jamar was that familiar with that fugazi nikkas music.

Fucc Vlad when he pulled out that Drake argument, where Rick Ross when u need him.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Surprised Jamar was that familiar with that fugazi nikkas music.

Fucc Vlad when he pulled out that Drake argument, where Rick Ross when u need him.

Vlad rode around bumpin Lil Kim nonstop for years:mjlol:.

As a man thats embarrasing,but still not as bad as riding around bumping lil yachty:scust:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he gonna disappear just like trinidad james... he's just down right goofy and he looks stupid... his fans will just move on to the next goofy gimmick because his brand of goofiness will grow tired and then they will rinse and repeat with the next new goofy ngga
he has already been relavent longer then Trinidad James.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You can judge the intelligence of a person by their commitment to inherently illogical ideas, such as musical tastes define intelligence.

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Lord Jamar used to be better at arguing... Now he's just screaming and saying his opinions instead of refuting Vlads bullshyt with facts, and knowledge like he used to do.... Somebody tell Jamar to get back on top of his game.:mjlol:

and fukk Vlad. :stopitslime: