Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Exactly.

I already said earlier in the thread criticizing "ME1" while praising "Andromeda" would be like doing the same for the PS1 and PS4. The PS4 didn't exist back then so any comparisons would be retroactive and out of context....and given how "ME1" was received vs how "Andromeda" was received it can't really be argued objectively that the latter is better than the former.

I just thought of something; imagine if the people that made the OG had the same resources as the Andromeda crew :pachaha:

This was about the lack of resources, crunch, the lack of visions, executive meddling and an inexperienced crew

This game was never gonna be good, just maybe a clone of something people like

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shame. It's a really fun game.

I finally gave this game a shot. I stayed away from it because of all the bad revies and bashing it got online.

I have to say, its a really fun game. Im level 15 at the moment.
The combat is really fun. I love the one shot powered sniper rifles. The jump hover jets and nomad vehicles are great additions.

And the game is challenging. The kett stronghold and remnant giant are :whoa: at the moment

I dont understand the hate.:mindblown:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Had a chance to buy this in Xbox marketplace for like 12 bucks but I passed because the coli told me to. Have y'all finally steered me wrong for once :dwillhuh:

I loved 1-3 but thou shall put trust in thy coli so I passed

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Had a chance to buy this in Xbox marketplace for like 12 bucks but I passed because the coli told me to. Have y'all finally steered me wrong for once :dwillhuh:

I loved 1-3 but thou shall put trust in thy coli so I passed
Strictly gameplay probably the most fun I've ever had with a ME game. But the writing, and how jumbled everything was made it a chore to finish. There's an excessive amount of times that mission objectives that would have you back track to places you just left that it vecame frustrating to the point where I put the game down for a few months before I powered through and beat it. The main antagonist was also so underwhelming to the point where I was waiting for the reveal of the true enemy throughout the game just to be left with dissapointment that this was the true enemy.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Strictly gameplay probably the most fun I've ever had with a ME game. But the writing, and how jumbled everything was made it a chore to finish. There's an excessive amount of times that mission objectives that would have you back track to places you just left that it vecame frustrating to the point where I put the game down for a few months before I powered through and beat it. The main antagonist was also so underwhelming to the point where I was waiting for the reveal of the true enemy throughout the game just to be left with dissapointment that this was the true enemy.
Lol in older gens this sounds like something I'd just "borrow" from GameStop for a few days but in this new age of still having to install the shyt it doesn't even sound like it's worth my time. In RPG's I'm way more concerned with the story and world/character building than the actual gameplay, which is why I'm a huge elder scrolls fan.

So it seems the coli has not forsaken me after all. No losses :wow: thanks brehs

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I finally gave this game a shot. I stayed away from it because of all the bad revies and bashing it got online.

The combat is really fun. I love the one shot powered sniper rifles. The jump hover jets and nomad vehicles are great additions.

And the game is challenging. The kett stronghold and remnant giant are :whoa: at the moment

We talked about this already. The combat and movement are incredible. That's really it.

Coming from a huge fan of the prior three... i literally went to sleep and had dreams of me1 and me2, andromeda was like a tv dinner. While the first 3 was some Gordon Ramsay 5 star shyt.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

How did you like the story. That' s what most of these nikkas complain about here. I loved the story. It was some shyt that could have been explained better, but I felt the same way about the first Mass Effect. It wasn't until I played the second and third game that I appreciated the first game. I feel like that would be the same situation for Andromeda, but folks ain't going for it.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever

Lemme guess; this the first Mass Effect game you've played:mjgrin:

If so :camby:

The last five pages of this thread is all you need.

I'm tired of explaining we long term fans didn't buy Andromeda for shooting, watered down, cluttered combat, hoard mode enemy fights and driving.

This game became what it is for more than it being a Halo clone.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lemme guess; this the first Mass Effect game you've played:mjgrin:

If so :camby:

The last five pages of this thread is all you need.

I'm tired of explaining we long term fans didn't buy Andromeda for shooting, watered down, cluttered combat, hoard mode enemy fights and driving.

This game became what it is for more than it being a Halo clone.

No actually ive played all of them. My fav is #2 because the story was incredible. The illusive man, the cerebus human survival and geth story were great. And the ally characters were awesome from jack to miranda.

And i miss the paragon character personality system.

But hey, i am at level 20 at the moment playing Andromeda for the first time, and im really enjoying it. And no thank you im not reading the last five pages of this thread, i just remember when this game came out i saw all the terrible reviews online so i stayed away, But after giving it a shot, i think its a damn good game so far. :manny:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

Once you get further along you will see. There's missions that you can't finish. Missions you can't even get to to start. Repetitive situations ect. I like the game a lot. I hope they remake it and finish it this time