MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
No actually ive played all of them. My fav is #2 because the story was incredible. The illusive man, the cerebus human survival and geth story were great. And the ally characters were awesome from jack to miranda.

And i miss the paragon character personality system.

But hey, i am at level 20 at the moment playing Andromeda for the first time, and im really enjoying it. And no thank you im not reading the last five pages of this thread, i just remember when this game came out i saw all the terrible reviews online so i stayed away, But after giving it a shot, i think its a damn good game so far. :manny:

Must be nice. I gave the game a legit shot, I really wanted to like it and even threw the :cape: when the hate was pouring in before the game even came out but once I got my hands on it shyt turned out to be ass. :mjcry:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
No actually ive played all of them. My fav is #2 because the story was incredible. The illusive man, the cerebus human survival and geth story were great. And the ally characters were awesome from jack to miranda.

And i miss the paragon character personality system.

But hey, i am at level 20 at the moment playing Andromeda for the first time, and im really enjoying it. And no thank you im not reading the last five pages of this thread, i just remember when this game came out i saw all the terrible reviews online so i stayed away, But after giving it a shot, i think its a damn good game so far. :manny:

Okay, guess there are people who played before that like it.

:yeshrug:

It's a 5/10 for me.

I have zero desire to play it ever again.

No lie, I'm in the middle of played through the trilogy again...which I I've probably play through a dozen times.

So, it's a high bar to clear. I really didn't take too much away from it.

What's worst; Dragon Age Inquistion runs on the same engine, came out 3 years prior and is way better--and I'd never played a Dragon Age game before this one.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Andromeda is an average game, on its own merits.

As a Mass Effect product, its trash. The story is lackluster, the gameplay is unique, but gets boring once your realize enemies are stupid and two solid upgrades of any kind, makes you god. Main villain is more like a main lieutenant, with zero backstory. The big reveal isn't as huge as the reapers, and I found myself more interested in Alec Ryder.

That's a huge fail to me.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
this game is boring. beat the first 3 and was hooked from the time i started til the end. im at the point you clear the atmosphere for the first planet. i gotta do lik3 15 different things to clear one section. story is horrible. mass effect 4 couldve been a krogan human/allies war.

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
What's the game like brehs? Heard disappointing feedback so far, haven't played any of the previous games (heard they were dope tho) would you recommend?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Backwards compatible? What's so shytty about this?

It might be on the Xbox (Don't have it), I have the trilogy on my PS3 though and played it that way.

A lot of the options from the trilogy have been removed, limited customization, it's very buggy, the story is pretty weak, the dialogue options have no consequences or weight (unlike the trilogy). The gameplay is pretty solid though and the graphics are fine though. I think you might like it if you don't play the trilogy because you'll be very disappoint and wished you didn't imo.

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
It might be on the Xbox (Don't have it), I have the trilogy on my PS3 though and played it that way.

A lot of the options from the trilogy have been removed, limited customization, it's very buggy, the story is pretty weak, the dialogue options have no consequences or weight (unlike the trilogy). The gameplay is pretty solid though and the graphics are fine though. I think you might like it if you don't play the trilogy because you'll be very disappoint and wished you didn't imo.
Does the trilogy story connect to the new one? I got EA access so I can download for free before trying the trilogy so I won't be so disappointed

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Does the trilogy story connect to the new one? I got EA access so I can download for free before trying the trilogy so I won't be so disappointed

Kinda, it takes place 634 years after Mass Effect 2 so everyone from the trilogy is likely dead and you never see them because you're sent to another galaxy

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
BCFY3F8l.png

Recently re-played ME 1, 2 and 3 for the third time with most of the DLC and barring ME1, it was a great experience.

I believe I said 2 was the best in the series, but I change my mind on that. ME3 is the best just due to the emotional ride it provided. The Citadel DLC was my favorite DLC throughout the series and I wish I could have saved that group photo I took. Re-ordering my favorite games in the series it would go ME3>ME2>MEA>ME1. Wish I never got into this series, because I crave more now and it's probably going to be a while until another one comes out.

fukk you complaining ass nikkas.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
BCFY3F8l.png

Recently re-played ME 1, 2 and 3 for the third time with most of the DLC and barring ME1, it was a great experience.

I believe I said 2 was the best in the series, but I change my mind on that. ME3 is the best just due to the emotional ride it provided. The Citadel DLC was my favorite DLC throughout the series and I wish I could have saved that group photo I took. Re-ordering my favorite games in the series it would go ME3>ME2>MEA>ME1. Wish I never got into this series, because I crave more now and it's probably going to be a while until another one comes out.

fukk you complaining ass nikkas.

:usure: A while? How about never. Better hope Anthem makes bank for Bioware cause it's looking like they're next for that studio body bag.