MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Franchise to big not to take another risk on it. And Anthem is going to flop.

Franchise ain't that big if EA shytted on the name by giving it to a trash ass B team. If Anthem flops and Bioware is still standing then Dragon Age got next and ME gonna get shytted on like Dead Space.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Franchise ain't that big if EA shytted on the name by giving it to a trash ass B team. If Anthem flops and Bioware is still standing then Dragon Age got next and ME gonna get shytted on like Dead Space.

Just going to have to agree to disagree.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
:usure: A while? How about never. Better hope Anthem makes bank for Bioware cause it's looking like they're next for that studio body bag.

Yep, I 100% agree

That's why I'm gonna replay Andromeda

I may as well; that was the last one....ever

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
:camby: Shut up, breh. The people have spoken on this. Game flopped and got mediocre reviews. We ain't gonna love that trash ass game because you and a few others liked it.

I ain't saying love it. It's clear you nikkas don't. But stop bytching. You nikkas stay complaining. Always in ya feelings talking about there isn't going to be another ME game and shyt. The creator of the game is back and EVENTUALLY there will be another one. Get out ya feelings.
Former 'Mass Effect' creative director returns to the franchise

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I ain't saying love it. It's clear you nikkas don't. But stop bytching. You nikkas stay complaining. Always in ya feelings talking about there isn't going to be another ME game and shyt. The creator of the game is back and EVENTUALLY there will be another one. Get out ya feelings.
Former 'Mass Effect' creative director returns to the franchise
Casey Hudson is the reason the franchise fell off in the first place, why would anyone be excited he returned?
0nPX60l.png

Fred.